Pittspeed Fitness & Nutrition thread update:

just cutting thoes things out will drop your weight quick.

try to not eat so much if any bread, especially white bread or italian. try and cut back on the pasta as well.

i fight mma so when i need to cut some weight quick my diet has lots of tuna, chicken breast, sweet potatoes. (your body doesnt recoginze them as carbs)

the more cardio you do the better off your gonna be. i dont know what kinda shape your in physically other than the weight but i would say 30 mins or so is good to start out with and work your way up from there. i do about an hr straight every day before my workout even begins normally. and that doesnt mean you have to run for an hour get creative with your cardio it gets boring if your just doing the treadmill everyday.

making your portions smaller is a really good way to get on track. gradually shrink them and your stomach will shrink making you become full faster.

but i would say start by finding how many calories your taking in a day and cut it back by 500. you will lose body fat within a few days. once you have reduced your calorie intake and are doing your cardio im sure your gonna notice some results

hope that helps!