Pittspeed Fitness & Nutrition thread update:

Well, Im only 5’4 so weighing 200+ pounds is a lot on my frame. Its too thick looking and when im in normal clothes I look fat. My thighs are so big that i have to buy jeans in a 36 while my waist is about a 30. I really don’t want to lose mass anywhere but my legs. As Ive been get stronger and bigger, Im losing athleticism.

If I was a competitive bodybuilder or had hopes of competing one day then I would be very happy with where I am. I really not into that side of the sport because im more of a “Fitness Enthusiast”. I just want to look good and be healthy. I used to want a ton of mass when i was younger because I started lifting weights when i was 13 and weighed 125 pounds soaking wet. I realized during this time off that I now have the mass that I always wanted. Now, I need to work on really dropping my bodyfat and refining myself.

I’m probably not going to lose much more mass. I’m going to switch to a workout that is meant for a pre season football player. I want to have power and speed not just strength :slight_smile:

Jimmy