Pittspeed Fitness & Nutrition thread update:

I work for weight watchers and I think it’s an awesome program. Unfortunatly people think it’s geared towards middle age women.

So far people in this thread are going pretty well so ya’ll don’t need my advice :slight_smile: Keep up the great work.

Do some jumping jacks and touch your toes. I want to see the proper technique

:werd:

it would be totally weird if I have to start making fun of you for being fat, and you cant do the same to me.

About 1.5-2yrs ago I was 215, accept I had a waaaaaaaay smaller gut and my arms/shoulders/back etc. were way more built. Now I’m probably still 215, maybe more, but the muscle mass is mostly gone and the gut is back in effect. With the new job, having a steady gf etc. the time for lifting, and the motivation to do it has been tough.

-TJ

tonight was pecks and tris night, man I’m wiped

I fluctuate between 175 and 215. I guess I should try to do something about that.

i must admit, if I had sweet pie in healthy supply, then my motivation to lift would probably be considerably reduced.

have you tried having the semen pumped out of your ass on a daily basis instead of weekly?

ACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!

You guys are doing awesome! If any of you are diabetic the Insulin Resistant diet is great or the GI diet. Sugar busters and South Beach are good ones too… I was on Sugar Busters (i’m diabetic) and lost 30 pounds in a month and a half… I look anorexic now so the nutristionist i’m working with has to adjust the foods i’m eating…

I lost a pile of weight… almost 2 years ago… and everyone was worried I was sick… I know how to get it off… but I don’t know how to stop it… once it starts coming off… Let me know what the nutritionist tells you… :blue:

i too will try to loose 20 lbs. i normally weigh around 170lbs. This weekend I weighed in at 192. Damn this is the heaviest I’ve been all my life. How do I start to loose weight and not feel hungry all the time? I seem to feel the hungryiest after 10pm. WTF. So i eat 3 meals a day. lunch and 2 dinners.

You need to make better foods choices… not eat less. If you make better food choices you will not feel hungry… I eat tons of Chicken, green beans and spinach salads. Stick to high fiber stuff. More fiber in your diet allows your body to process fat… not store it. I never feel hungry !!! I have lost 8 pounds so far and only have 10 more to go… I DO NOT excercise at all.

I’ve found that Marijuana is an excellent apperite supressant. And 1320 tells me that ShalerPunk’s sperm works as well.

yeah and crack give you the munchies. I was actually just looking into getting my doctor to prescribe me some Phentermine. Its a mild stimulant that keeps you from getting hungry and gives you a little speedy buzz.

:cool:

ephedra is legal again in a smaller dose. may be easier to get online rather than from a doctor just because you put on a small amount of weight

I have a question on benching. The outside of my shoulders fatique before my chest starts hurting. If I get on the smith machine I feel my chest a lot more and can do a good bit more weight, but when I get on free weights, my shoulder gets tired and i’m stuck at 260lbs. I tried hitting my shoulders for a good month and they are a lot stronger now but still fatique faster than my chest on chest days. It’s starting to piss me off a little. Is it technique on bench or just something that needs to be built up more. I only noticed the shoulder fatique when my max was around 225-present. Before that they were fine. But they don’t seem to be getting any better.

my shoulders were getting back into it really good since when i seperated one of them last winter, but been really sore lately. guess its time to go back to low weight

try working your triceps harder

they play a big part in your ability to bench, more so than your shoulders