Pittspeed Paintball Day

[QUOTE=Be_Rad;505053][/QUOTE]

x3, can we do next weekend instead?

Only because you asked lol

does that mean the 21st?

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

BUMP The date is the 21st…tell me majority of you guys can make it then

so did anybody call to set this up yet what are the details

I’ll call tonite and see whats up, logic call my cell so we can work this out. 412.841.7448

do we have details yet

waiting for a phone call from xlogic

i’ll call you in the PM tomorrow so we can set up a place that way we can all roll together…hopefully nobody will pull a schmeider(i need a ride!) stunt.

it will probably happen, it usually does

was checking the site it might be too late to get a private game and group rates it says try to give 2-3 weeks advance notice ,

some places make exceptions to this in the winter, because paintball business is kind of slow. (Even for indoor)

FWIW There is a pig roast on the 28th of January at Riverside Renegades. Riverside is near Rosedale Tech once you cross the High Level Bridge.

Riverside is also woodsball only.

It would be a good idea to call ahead and let Buddy know you are coming if anyone decides to attend.

are we going or not

I’ll be up there most of the day tommorrow, if anyone wants to come up let me know 412.841.7448

same here 412.867.6110
Cheeks and I will be meeting up around 10 or 11 so anyone who is coming give either of us a call…hopefully the people who said they could come will but if not…those who go will still have fun :bigthumb:

p did not find out if this was actually going or not untill the night before, dont think i can make it can we set a specific time and date for the next one

Well Cheeks, myfault, and I went…it was fun…my first time playing speedball i’m used to woods and scenario…it was definately fun. The people that wanted to go…didn’t…but for the three who went…we had a great time!!! The next time the first established date will be the final…just to ensure that everyone who says they can come…WILL come