Pittspeed Paintball Day

girlfriend has been telling me forever that she wants to play plaintball… maybe we’ll come

i talked to a few people at work in case we need more , depending on the date they will probally come

What day is this going down ??? I may be in :boink let me know

Got my own stuff so I dont know if that matters or not.

thats gay my shocker or impulse owns thats POS

we better be playing speed ball…

sitting in the woods is boring

pick a place or date that we can bring our own paint…BUYING over priced cheep paint at these places is stupid…and way way overpriced

RSVP CLOSED!! Posts after this might not get in. What days for the next THREE weeks is everyone available? i will compare everyones availability and set a date

Did I make it ??? I didnt see my name on the first page list.

Im in. Dates and days doesnt mean shit 2 me. Just let me know when and what time. Keep me updated. I dont wanna read all these posts. But i can bring atleast 3 friends who play seriously.

weekends are good probably make a sunday of it

:dunno: didn’t make the deadline but if you go to all a’s, I’d try to swing it.

hey Bill how u doing!!:beer:

can I still sign up? any openings left

Yea i haven’t made any reservations for us yet and i haven’t gotten and package prices together to see if they can work something with us…tomorrow i will have a day most likely a sunday within the next 3 weeks. So tomorrow i will have an official day after i call AA and i will be adding those last straglers to the list tonight

You get 100 balls for free if you bring your own stuff.

They rent IONs, Impulses and Nerves. Speedball it is. Field paint only. Prices are typical, $50/case, split that between 2 people since the session is only 3 hours long.

3 hour session long enough? Are there any places to eat out there? Maybe do some sort of lunch after to bs about how I whooped all ur asses.

My dad has some contacts out there, not sure if they’ll be able to do anything about the pricing which is why I’m going by their online schedule.

speed ball eh? and i just sold my Ion oh well my tippman A-5 might have to do for now

so i guess we cant briung our own paint

50 dollars for a case of what???

shitty 2nd round run off paint?

no BYOP. but their paint is generally very good. I play with the manager out there so I can talk to him to see if he can help us out at all.

Looking at my schedule with work it looks like we can plan this for not this sunday coming but sunday after next which would be the 14th. That cool with everyone

nope cant make that day