Pittspeed=

You are right, I remember the first time I brought up the idea to get shirts made. There were about 30 people that got my back and loved the idea that they rocked the shirts. There is no doubt that this site was founded by all of the OG’s.

The growth of pittspeed has not only helped me! Businesses have been affected by the growth of pittspeed and not in a negative way! The growth of pittspeed helped Jeff(the t shirt guy) get through some times when business was slow. Each shop or site sponsor has been affected by the growth of pittspeed! Pittspeed helps FLD, Various Car Cruises, Charitys, even your very own Pirates! As we get bigger I expect the impact to get bigger. This is something I am truely passionate about seeing happen!

Pittspeed is still the same as it was almost 4 years ago! Its still about the people, and having a common interest. I am sure others can say the same, but I love all of the new people I have met the past few years. Hell Jeff is practically part of my family now, and I would have never met him if it was not for pittspeed.

I am not extremely opposed to an OG section, but I do not want to create an us vs them type of scenario. Technically the OG section was supposed to be part of the membership forums. That is a forum to pitch your ideas and to talk amongst the OG’s.

Pittspeed getting bigger is making pittspeed get more expensive. But I am in it for the long haul and I want to see good things happen. Starboy and I gave away 50 shirts and about 75 stickers this past weekend at the stadiums. Starboy thought I was crazy, but I wanted to show that the members are still very appreciated by all of the staff.