Pittspeed=

Im an OG

:smiley:

I think Pittspeed= a bunch people that talk about cars too much

:wink:

I guess I’ll post in this thread.

Im fairly new to the forum…but just because I am new to a website hardly makes me some noob that doesn’t know anything. I like Pittspeed and plan on sticking around forever.

Yeah, annoying ricers that brag about their shitty cars non-stop, gets annoying, but you have to remember that the site sponsors, and local businesses are helping to keep the site up, and they will continue to do so, as long as more people are getting work done there. If there were only 30 people here, and 80% of them still have the same ride they had 6 years ago, or whenever this site started, they wouldn’t be getting nearly enough business to want to bother to sponsor the site. This place helps out alot of local businesses. I try not to take my car to anyone but site sponsors here, and I never heard of any of them before I came here. So there are alot of positives to having us “noobs” here.

I actually drove through last friday, to much garbage and rice, and left within 2 min

watching kids driving 15 sec turds, doing dumb shit in parking lots… eh not gettin associated with that

wow i feel old

:eek4: Did anyone try to race you? :bowrofl:

no, I didn’t really socialize, drove through, observed

Ahhh. I was gonna say if any of them caught sight of you you mightta had some rice burners flying outta the parking lot.

basically what I was trying to avoid.

I see. Just out of curiousity, in the winter do you have a third vehicle? Or do you drive the GTO around? Winter’s here are pretty rough for only having two rwd vehicles.

how do you think people got around years ago in Pittsburgh during winters before FWD became available?

I’m a believer that fwd sucks in winter etc etc.

But, the Z06 never see’s rain. the GTO has a 3700lb curb weight, very balance vehicle. Snow tires on the back during winter, and sand bags in the trunk.

I go better than most fwd’ers in the snow. It’s all in what youre used to. But on really shitty days of 6+" I’ll either work from home, or use my 03 jeep liberty beater :smiley: that has like 120k miles

i rock rwd year round

blue, what time did u drive threw?

12’ish

speak for yourself, noob fagot.

What about Pewter? He is like the petrified forest and I think he joined the board like that. :bigthumb:

funny pic…she has a sweet ass…
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/pewterbarpic.gif

Wow, ur a noob too…:stick:

OMG DUDE YOU POSTED THE PEWTER BAR PIC! YOU"RE GONNA GET BANNED!

seriously. He told me I could not post it. But thanks to the inconsistencies in his verbiage, I’ve found a way in which I can show the pic but not be banned (by putting it in my signature, in case you’re stupid or something.)

Dont play with fire man or you’re likely to get burned.

:scared: