pjb,s e/bay build up

Lets run em from a dig PJB

Paul have hatfield fix the windsheild

so whens our race date?

I suppose we could

Does he deal with insurance companies? Ive got full glass coverage so if it somehow ended up cracked :ninja it wouldnt be an out of pocket expense.

I dont know. Ill get the DR’s on eventually and then I suppose it depends on the weather.

I was actually going to take the car out for a bit tonight but then it rained again.

yah my camaro is parked for a week…sick of driving it. So, I will be bashing around in the civic

I actually felt like driving a little agressively tonight after getting stuck driving my mom’s Santa Fe all day to PA and back and having people annoy the shit out of me.

I dont like driving the Mustang in the rain because it slips and slides all over and the center console gets wet from the leaking windshield.

Paul,

Could I get a ride in the Mustang sometime?

maybe, we’ll see.

I’ll give you a ride in the Vette.

yes pjb they deal with insurance companies. you tell your company you need glass. tell them you are going to Amazin glass. get a quote. and then let the paperwork fall.

Ill have to work on that when I get some time.

Funnies.

PJB has them.

thats clearly an '87-'98 Chevy pickup though. And how drunk/high were you last night to keep bringing up old threads and posting pics in them?

i was lacking sleep like crazy and had some 4loko

Blown or slipping clutch now. Debating fixing it or selling it as is now. I just dont feel like dropping $350 on a clutch and I dont have the time or patience to install it.

Ive got other ideas for what I want to do with the car but theyre just too damn expensive right now. Im really thinking of replacing the entire suspension with a handling package but thats out of my price range.

I did find out drag racing isnt for me anymore. I suck at it.

lololol , paul ya dont need a top notch clutch . a centerforce will be more than adequite for ya and i said id do it for ya asshole … keep the car and do it in stages ma man

Really Im sick of putting money into it and then having it break again.

A Centerforce is about $350.

Youre in the wrong hobby if you dont like spendin money man…

that is a dirt cheap clutch, u get what u pay for in the car game