pjb,s e/bay build up

$350 clutch > letting the car sit

Well its more of the spending money on the same thing over and over that really pisses me off. This is the 3rd clutch thats been in the car in 2000 miles. One was used (came with the tranny), one I ruined towing it and this one just sucks balls.

The season’s almost over anyway.

Sure wouldve been nice to cruise around in it today like I did in the truck though.

I’ve bought 2 transmissions and an axle for my car within 2000 miles. Whats the problem?

well thats not good either.

QFT!

the reason this one is bad is cause of improper installation , i told ya when ya got the car runnin ya had a problem with it ya may still be able to use yours if ya adjust it right . i told ya i would do it for ya but ya never came up for me to do it man

Ive just been too damn busy lately to have you check it out. Tons of OT at work and stuff going on during the weekend.

exscuses exscuses lolol

yeah but when I get home I dont feel like doing shit.

im the same way yo

junk. Pretty much made up my mind that Im gonna put it up for sale in the spring.

doubt it now man. johns taking care of it. you may actually enjoy driving it now

Ive gotta get rid of this piece of shit. Ive had enough.

I got a grand right now

once the car is sorted it will be fine . unf ya had a million hands into it , i could do it just no time to redo others shit right now man i am sorry i couldnt dude

atleast your not in my boat. Fuckin have the drag radials on for 5 hours and my rear end has had enough.

nitrous isnt working, and my rear end is whining/lighting up my dash like a fucking christmas tree with ABS inop, low traction and brake lights

Waaahhhh, waaahhhh… You have allll winter to fix it.

na im about done with the piece.

I saw the car today when I went to visit John. It looks good man, that clutch was spanked, don’t sell it.

Its just a money pit and Im sick of constantly dumping money into it and having something else break and cost more money.

I posted up a question on a Mustang site and it might be an ignition switch but I already replaced it a few years ago when I was having a starter issue but the starter ended up being bad so I saved the switch. Not the key switch, the one under the column.

I wish it was something like a busted rearend because atleast then Id know WTF was wrong with it. Much easier to figure out mechanical issues than electrical issues.