pjb,s e/bay build up

it may very well be that jellies , esp seein as it wasnt gettin power at the switch to let the starter engage

Is everything else hooked back up right so if I replace the switch it could possibly work?
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Ignition-Starter-Switch-BWD_5971225-P_410_R|GRPSESWAMS_541504011___
is what Ive got.

the switch is plugged back in , i just zipstripped the switch so its contantly closed now . basically if its the ign switch and it works right after fixed it should start , without clutch in yes but it will start

maybe Ill try swapping that thing tomorrow if I get a chance.

I replaced the ignition switch with the other one I have. Still the same no start bullshit.

Im sick of this fucking piece of shit car.

is the neutral / safety switch still plugged in or nah . it didnt fell all that hot yesterday dude

I didnt change anything since you put it in

ill call ya in a few man , im gonna get that car to the point of u likin it lol

I put it away but I suppose I could take it out on a nice day.

once i get shit squared away at my garage ill have ya bring it up to me and ill from one end to the other gettin it right or at least simplified so it dont do this shit again

Sounds good. Thanks.
Even if its in the spring its cool because Im not driving it anywhere now.

nah im gonna do it over the winter , im also gonna do some mods to it as well so ya get a better slip at the valley lolol .

I dont plan on taking it to the valley ever again in all honesty. Ive had enough of that bullshit.

Twice Ive blown it up there already and its not worth it to me to do it a third time.

third time is a charm jellies

no, just not worth it. Im really thinking about selling it for real in the spring. Its just too much of a headache to keep putting money into it because something else broke.

Id like to pay off some bills and possibly buy a plow for my truck.

If for some stupid reason I keep it I might change the suspension and make it handle.

Ive got a grand right now

$1300

$5500

$600 final offer

Or a reallllllll nice Grand Prix GTP +500