PJB selling the Mustang

like a vagina on the rag?

I dont remember that

the taco bell volcano box… volcano taco and burrito, in the 5$ chas barkley box!

still gonna say no. I dont need the colon cleanser value meal.

5 buck box it rocks it rocks, its enough for a jock!!

I don’t think I would trade mine for yours.

ouch:ohnoes

I dont want a black one anyway. I hate black cars.

Id really like a white one.

^^ :rofl

I’ve always wanted a fox body…I just cant see myself dropping 9k on one

:wow i would your car is slow .:lol

If you don’t have $500 for a tune or anything else, you are in the absolute worst hobby. Stop dicking around and either enjoy it or sell it.

:bowdown

This car drained all my money and Im sick of putting money into it. Im hoping not to spend anything on it this year if I do keep it.

Ive gotta do a few things to the truck (maintenance) and want to do a few things to the quad but really want to work on paying off bills and not fucking with a stupid car all the time.

better park it then ,or sell it

It is parked in a garage now barricaded in by tools and random shit my brother has

no ,i meant permanatly

the registration runs out this summer. Maybe I wont renew it.

Not to be a douche, but dont you live at home? How the fux do you still owe that much on it?

Because I spent alot on it and have alot of bills. I went a little crazy buying shit for it and also bought a quad and a truck.

I think you missed my point.

You should be enjoying it. Too many people mod cars for years and never get a chance to enjoy them. This occurs for many reasons: mod itch, financial issues, etc. If it rots, what’s the point? Stop modding, get it to the point of use, and enjoy it.

If $500 isn’t in your account for whatever reason to use, then you should not have any of these toys. Just a rule of thumb.