PJB selling the Mustang

exactly, it sucks that you spent so much on it, but its worse that you want to just tuck it away and forget about it. It sounds like you can drive the car just fine, take it to work a couple times a week, go to the store. You put a ton of money into to make it nice, why not enjoy it?

Your not going to get what you have into it, so either take a loss and sell it for what you can and walk away or just drive it.

I really dont want to put anymore money into it for anything. Im done with mods and doing shit to it. I have $500 and will have more after I get my tax return but I dont feel like blowing my tax return on the car like I have the last 3 years. Id like to enjoy some of that money without putting it into the car for a change.

Its not good on gas so I dont want to use it as a daily driver. I dont keep it at my house so theres not always the option of whether to get in the car or truck.

I guess Im just tired of it or bored with it. I really havent enjoyed the car much since I owned it because it always had some kind of issue or no motor.
The only time I really enjoyed it was the fall and winter after I bought it when it was much more stock and the body was rough. I put more miles on it then than I have since.

my friend said hed give you 5gs for this snatch if your interested

paul, I suggest you take it.

Id take 5k for it if i was pjbizzle

I can completely understand. I was heavy into car audio competitions for a while, bought a vehicle to dedicate just to car audio, dropped thousands of dollars into it and I havent driven it since like 2008

:Idiots

:Idiots

:facepalm

Really I cant justify taking that much of a loss on it.

:facepalm

:facepalm:facepalm

PJB your a lost cause.

Im not going to jump at the first low ball offer I get

well dont expect to get 9 grand, youll get 6500 max.

What does this car need to be road worthy? I think you should take it out on the weekends and beat the fuck out of it, and enjoy it.

I havent even seriously tried to sell it anywhere so Im not going to take rediculous offers. I dont know what a bottom line would be.

The car needs nothing to be roadworthy. I could go get it right now and drive it to California if I wanted to but I dont.

SO WHY NOT DRIVE IT?!?!?!?!?! if all you have to do is put gas in and go quit your moaning and fucking drive it.

I really dont feel like driving it. Right now its buried in my grandmother’s/brother’s garage anyway.

:facepalm X infinity