PJB selling the Mustang

You can chip em, which my car currently is, or do a stane alone setup.

No bottles. All motor.
No carb either. I dont want dinosaur technology or lack thereof. The ac just needs a charge. It worked when I bought the car but had to be disconnected a few times. Its an R12 system so it needs the $30 conversion kit for R134. Not a big deal and the ac just wasnt important enough when the car was put back together.

A removed spark arrestor, K&N and jets isnt really worked. No matter what bullshit Mark is telling you his quad isnt built or worked. Matt put the jets in and said he didnt do anything else and I know Mark didnt do anything.

The tune or lack of it seems good enough to me. I had the car up to 100 in the fall and it pulled hard.

custom burned chips.

no

hell no

Yeah, thats just how I ride it. Gotta get all I can out of it.

fine ill play your game and go the extra cent…4001.00?

I think the point Brett was getting at was that your AFR possibly being off and you making power may make motor go kaploot

its probably a uber safe tune currently. too much fuel, or not enough timing im sure. optimizing it will probably unlock a good power gain,and improve drivability for sure.

Paul just trade me

Does it even have a ‘tune’ beyond the stock one? Giving the fact that these cars have adjustable dist’s, I’m assuming that the chip just adjusts the timing that’s added onto the base timing?

Someone please take me back to 1991.

Timing is controlled by advancing or retarding the distributor, not by the computer. Its also got an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Isnt your car in pieces though? I havent checked your build thread in a while.

Stock computer with nothing additional. I was using a Cobra computer and MAF before the new motor but that setup only works with 24# injectors and the new motor has 30#'s.

pjb ,how about my car for yours

I’ll trade you a blazer with lots and lots of speakers. You can be the envy of all the PR’s and come summer time im sure you will be able to sell it to one of them

I really dont want a Camaro

Fuck Blazers. I had a '96 and it was a big piece of shit. Never again.

This ones a 96 as well. No problems with it, runs like a champ

fixed:thumbup

I still dont want anything to do with it.

But it plays loud music. Like really loud. You could outplay the pr’s with some kenny loggins music and maybe they would leave the lot

Paul, just admit that your never going to sell the car, and youre never going to be happy :lmao

:lol sadly is the truth

Ill let you play the pied piper with it instead. Other than Danger Zone which is a decent song Ive never heard any other Kenny Loggins songs that I know of.

Hopefully Ill find some dumb ass to buy it. Then maybe Ill be happy although I cant guarantee that.

pjb, i understand how the timing works on the 5.oh

pay mustang magic to tune it. have fast car.