PJB's Therapy Thread

I thought that was just last summer.

Summer job only though, right? I go by that place twice a week during work.

spring-summer-fall… unemployment in the winter. Health insurance and a retirement plan.

Im not down with the whole unemployment thing though

haha why?

Because he’s PJB, and literally nothing career related that makes TOTAL sense to anyone else makes ANY sense to him.

At least you realize that man. With your list of bogus requirements, what you make now is really all you can expect and you should be glad you get it.

an excuse for everything, jeez man. are you making these rediculus requirements and excuses bc you subliminally dont want to get another job and change your current way of living? hate to say it, but thats exactly what it seems like. plz dont complain about your job anymore

bingo

Because I dont think I could afford to live off unemployment and Id rather work than hold my hand out

Im just justifying my reasons, not necessarily excuses

if a NEW job STARTS, even 1 $ higher than your current wage, you are winning.

i say that because your pay as likely topped off now, and a new job is starting higher, that means the opportunity to make even more is available.

youre just about as useful as tits on a bull pj brown

Or even taking a small pay cut and getting benefits. Could comfortably live@home on his wage without all of the bullshit spending (4-wheeler, Adult World, etc).

or he could just make sacrifices to live better in the long run. hes a short term thinker.

Living for the moment FTW, living for the moment with credit cards and personal loans FTL

Delete this whole fucking thread. How many viable suggestions have been given out here? Seriously, it’s like PJB doesn’t want any help or just wants to whine about it. Seriously, you can’t always find something better a block from your house. I commute an hr+ a day in traffic and it sucks dick. But it pays my bills and allows me to afford the good shit that I have. You can’t have everything. Fuck.

I hear you. I live out of town during the week at my current job, and will be commuting over an hour from home for my new job starting July 5th. Gotta do what you gotta do. No such thing as a ‘free lunch’ unless you’re born into old money.

i’d hardly consider his life as “living”

i’d rather die, than live a single moment as PJB

But the thing is that if Im driving more to get there that extra $1 is gonna be spent anyway.

I dont want an hour one way commute. Apparently some people are fine with that but I dont want that.

And I pay my bills and I know Im not the only one here with some loans and a credit card bill so I dont know why thats a big deal to certain people, how I manage my money. I dont charge anything I dont have cash for and pay extra on my loans.

I SOLD my Tundra because I was spending $800 a month in gas. I bought the TDI and it’s been great, I save like $600 a month in just gas.

you justifying not getting a potentially BETTER job because its only 1 dollar an hour more is just stupid.

it could be 1$ an hour, and benefits/401k something you surely do not have. so in reality its better for you.

and that 1$ is starting wage. vs your maxxed out pay.

you are such a fool. you really are past the point of help.

how are your brothers normal and you are so stupid?

do you suffer from mild retardation?

So, you’re not willing to break even to start at the BOTTOM of the pole, with the chance to work your way up?! And probably get benefits? Unreal as usual. You’re actually content with making a minimum payment a credit card balance? Do you realize how many times over you’re paying for shit by doing that? Unreal again.

Suck it up, get rid of that Mustang, 4wheeler you never use, get a beater and find a new job even if it means driving a little bit. I’m sure none of this makes sense to you, but it does to literally everyone else.