PJB's Therapy Thread

I honestly think that PJB does have some sort of mental condition that is the reason behind his outlook.

I honestly think he doesn’t want to take the effort to have a better life. You can’t MAKE someone do something. We could all sit here for fucking days and tell him what to do. Sad thing is he seems like a good dude.

who makes minimum payments? :lol

dude my motorcycle is paid for until NEXT AUGUST. and my car is 100$ a month.

pjb is just a fool. he should be banned for being a moron

Yeah, he seems cool as shit, just clueless

I was more hung up on the distance and money spent on gas issue than taking a better job for $1 more.
Yeah, Id take a job for $1 more an hour for sure.

I dont really give a fuck about healthcare benefits but should look into something with some kind of retirement plan.

And I have a legit on the books job, something my brothers both dont have right now.

Im keeping the truck, not getting rid of it for a smaller car with better mpg. I like it too much to dump it and I do use it for truck purposes, as recently as a few hours ago.

PJB is a cool guy in my book. just needs a serious motivation adjustment.

BTW who said anything about just paying the minimum payments on my loans/credit cards?

I always pay more than the minimum. I just dropped over $600 on a cc bill yesterday.

One of my biggest problems is that I fear change and commitment.

yeah on the books or not, they still have more sense than you.

and you are stupid to not want health care. i hope while you are using your truck for truck things that you get injured, have no insurance, then are out of work because you cant get fixed(with your insurance) and your entire Eeyore life plan backfires on you and you are forced to file for bankruptcy

and you voted for obama?

and thats why you are single as well.

No one said dump the truck-dump the Mustang and quad. No offense, you can’t afford them. I only have one motorized toy (Evo), because at even at double your hourly pay and minimal overhead, it’s all I can afford.

Im not having a problem paying for my car or quad. The quad is only $69 a month so its not a big deal at all and is already paid for thru next month.

Right now Ive got Aflac insurance. I cant afford the $80+ a week health insurance thru work and Ive made it this long without it.

your reasoning for things makes me :lol

you are like an addict. you know you have a problem, and everyone around you see’s it, but you cant admit it. you just keep digging for a way out and will say anything you can in an attempt to convince, or deter people from the subject.

Scraping by check to check does not=affording

What?

Dude you know if you go to the hospital ONCE it could bankrupt you FOREVER with that thought process.

Cannot wait Jellies response.

No, Paul. I had ZERO fucking experience. Zero. I had no clue how anything worked except where the keys on the keyboard were on the desk. Thats it. Its not the best job in the world, and sure there are better things out there, but having this job opens doors for other jobs. If I wanted to right now, I could move to Dallas TX and START OUT making $38 an hour doing the same job. If things go to shit where I am, I always have that option.

Everyone has to get experience somewhere, no one is born how to paint a car, weld, type, or sweep the sidewalk. Someone shows you how to do those things or you teach yourself over time. The majority of jobs are like that, they will train you. As I have said before, if you wanted to be a service writer you already have qualifications over the average person off the street, you know how to type, use Windows, you deal with a large customer base on a day to day basis, you can talk to people and interact with everyone and keep your cool in a high pressure situation, you have degrees in an automotive related field(s), and you enjoy vehicles.

The first step in your situation is motivating yourself. SRS BZNS just gave you an option a few pages back…call the fuckin’ guy at least, ask for him on the phone, tell him you “know Ron and he said I should check with you because I am interested in a service writers position” If he asks you if you have experience, you can tell him your qualifications and you are very willing to learn because its something you have thought about for a while and you would like a better job in a different field.

You hit the peanut butter jelly sandwich right on the head with that statement.

I’ve been holding out on you, PJB. Everyone else on Shift has done this program except for you. Pick up the phone and call, its easy.

youtu.be/UaUyW4H20Ew

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ura6wi.jpg

I think theres programs or something that pay for shit like that for people that dont have insurance.

I dont even go to doctors so Id have to have something really bad to go to the hospital.

I learned from my last trip there that it was a waste 3.5 hours when a trip to CVS to get some steri-strips was all I needed. That and the time the doctor superglued his rubber glove to my head and pulled hair out by its roots. I couldve picked up a tube of glue and done it myself.

^ No there isn’t magic programs, there is payment plans.

Ask Psi2high how he made out when he had to go to the hospital when he got narced by a darkie.