PJB's Therapy Thread

paul. dont be stupid. what if u broke your leg? are got an infection while fishing from a hook or something? or god forbid you ever had to have your apendix out or some sort of virus like food poisoning or ecoli. U WILL BE FUCKED, especially if you had to have x rays or a cat scan. dude, c’mon man

Everything about PJB is FAIL minus he’s a “nice guy”.

I don’t know why anyone even bothers trying to talk with you anymore Paul. You’re a sorry excuse for someone who wants a job and good pay handed to them, without having to work hard for it. Trying to be reasonable with you is like trying to be reasonable with a child. You don’t have the ability to think rationally and never will.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ura6wi.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/2ura6wi.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/2ura6wi.jpg

Paul you’re the wrong color

Its not like I dont work hard. I really do bust my ass at work and get shit done.

And Im not like a negro. I actually have a job, Im not on welfare or food stamps, dont have 12 baby mama’s, dont steal, dont own guns and I dont reach for handouts from tax payers.

Do you have ANY knowledge of unemployment? The most you can get from unemployment is 405 a week,-taxes, which is a decent amount of money. There is also a supplemental unemployment through my company and another thing I like to call “saving.” Unemployment is not robbing from the taxpayers… my company is a seasonal company and it pays out of the ass into unemployment insurance. So you take your unemployment, supp unemployment, savings, annualization check (which is about 1000 dollars) and your tax refund and you have a fair amount of money as long as your not a dope with it.

Another nice part about my job is that I stay out of town… so generally I’m only driving my car to and from work once a week and while I’m away I drive the company vehicle and receive 25 dollars a day (cash) for meals. I’ve found that when im out of town I don’t spend as much money. Lance and I have been bringing around a george foreman grill and making sandwiches… saving big money that way.

Through my company your health insurance is technically free. It never comes directly out of your pay check as well as the 401k.

I don’t plan on staying forever… but I know that if i ever need money I can come back and make decent money and have health insurance and some sort of reasonable retirement plan. You need to start planning ahead man.

PJB, you’re ok with me bro.

relax bro

my health/dental/vision through awesome AAP is only like 80/month

you better hope you never get sick or hurt, paying for surgery out of pocket :lol
good luck.

ill gladly take few $ less an hour and have insurance for those “what if” moments.

paying 100$ co-pay > 5000$ surgery

Paul, come get a job at the Stewart’s plant. I’ve got $10k in my profit share account already after only 2 years, it’s 100% company paid. 20% vested in 2 years, 100% in 6. Shit is cake, the company is stable as can be and you don’t really have to do all that much, no one will make you work too damn hard.

Just beat on the work truck and drink and do drugs. Your days here are numbered so you might as well enhance them while you can

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/Funny/l_2f3899adab8a4485844680129e3f3495.jpg

PJB…let me just say. I’ve never been one to harp on you…but WTF is wrong with you dude?

To put medical expenses into perspective, although this situation may never arise for anyone here…my mom has SERIOUS life threatening heart issues (her heart is working at like 30% capacity because one side is basically dead and the other is over compensating and tiring itself out). Her medication, or should I say one of them, is $1,500 a bottle. That’s like, what, 100 pills in a bottle?

You better hope you never get that sick or you will be SORRY like all these guys are telling you.

I’ve never met someone like you Paul. Never. Just :wow.

Great idea right there, Stewarts takes great care of their employees.

Yep I can attest to that as well, you just have to stick around to enjoy the benefits.

Hospital bills are rough with no insurance. I have to go every so often and with no medical insurance i have to decide how bad it really is before i have to go, then which medicine i really have to get or not. My last visit was an hour or 2, no IV’s, a urine test and 3 benedryl and it was 685$. Thats cheap.

And with your job and you apply for medicade or other programs for poor people insurance they’ll tell you with capital letters to fuck off, you make way way to much money to qualify.

http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.aspx?JobID=100311088&aid=88796424&WT.mc_n=JSA_Redux_0321_HG10_app&fwr=true

THERE YOU GO PAUL. Automotive service adviser position IN SCHENECTADY. Monster sends me an email every morning with job listings around here.

Stop being a pussy

jellies you better hurry up, im calling about that job too.

I’m done wasting my time in here.
PJB you’ve let me down.

Done so PJB can see my link and come up with an epic excuse