Playstation 3

you do know you can only sell 1 PS3 per account on ebay right?..
:owned:

why?

dunno, maybe cuz ebay sucks? :dunno:

I just dont know what to do… im getting 2 at launch, I dont know to put it on ebay as soon as i get it… or wait closer to Xmas and list it…
I may just throw it on there when i get it with a high reserve price. if i dont get near it then just wait till around Xmas

I may try to get my hands on a 20G version (to sell ofcourse) I’ll use the money to buy a 360 and some games…lol

I also wonder about how popular bluray is gonna be…Companies are really pushing HD DVD’s now. U can get HD DVD’s and base versions in a package for a good price…Still think the high end PS3 is a waste of $$$$…Only time will tell tho.

well good luck, your going to have to camp out like 2 days in advance to get one

whats funny though is thay you preordered these things and from what i understand your not even guaranteed them. what if you get the second shipment and they arent in before christmas?

I was promised that id get one on the 17th. so we’ll see

my boss was promised a 360 when they came out… only way he got on is called corporate and tore them apart. he picked his up the next day…

don’t wait till X-mas…
there is another big shippment before x-mas.

read one of my earlier posts…

there are 400,000 @ launch & then Sony is sending out something like 1.2mil before x-mas

so everyone knows that they will be around for xmas and not pay a huge premium for one earlier and all of the retards who ran out and bought 400 ps3’s are now going to be stuck making maybe $5 on them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yum PS3

ill have mine on launch day

ill use friends accounts.there is always ways around the system

16 days left

Sorry 1SloRT for not getting back to you. I actually forgot about it, but it wouldn’t have mattered anyways. FYE (where I pre-ordered 2) stopped taking pre-orders shortly after I got mine, and that was before you contacted me (I called them to see if they were still taking pre-orders after talking to you.)

Anyways, FYE is only getting 6 on the first shipment (my pre-orders are close to that I know, but I don’t know what number I am. Guess I’ll find out on the 17th.) But I was told they may be getting more very shortly after.

Regardless, I have a backup store that I know will have a few on release day, has no pre-orders, and I’m borderline guaranteed to get one :slight_smile: Who knows, maybe I’ll be selling 3-4 of these on eBay :bowrofl:

trying to make money on this is like being a nickel and dime drug dealer or a street ticket scalper. its hit or miss. My prediction is people will make maybe a extra hundred. Have fun cause you never know what its gonna be like weather wise and you are sitting outside at night waiting.

you wanna make some money, take that money and invest in your retirement

sitting outside a store waiting over night for anything is RETARDED…especially Pittsburgh in November.

I won’t be sitting outside anywhere, and a few hundred bucks (probably more) profit for picking up something at a store and then shipping them out doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me :slight_smile:

I want one anyone that has a spot to get one on reserve ill pay you 600 bux for your spot/the ps3!

Yesterday I read an article that said they cut their initial production numbers from 100,000 to 80,000 due to problems manufacturing certain components. Based on what has happened in the past I foresee them being very scarce and the price will shoot up 25% over what they are selling for from the stores. When this happens, the 360 will drop in price. I’ll see if I can locate it and post the URL.