Please help me!!! DRIVES REVERSE MINT, FORWARDS SHAKES LIKE CRAZY...

Ok. I was messing around with ignition timing, and the wires trying to solve my problem with cyl 2 cutting out.

After fixing it ran into this problem after driving.

Car idles perfect, In reverse gear drives perfect. As soon as i shift into 1st and try to take off i get the most uneven pull. Like it accels in jerks, as soon as it passes 2 2.5k rpms it goes away. When idling if i rev it, coulddnt be more healthy.

What could I possibly mess up while fucking with my ignition wires.

Please some input would be nice.

maybe its your Tranny or O2 Sensor

no.

does it acceleraten smooth if you push the pedal down slow,
but once you put your foot down it struggles and cuts out
also what engine?

Your forward is broken.

Everyone has to remember this girl:

https://youtu.be/1lGQkUjOtFQ

I just had to.

Sooo badd martino lol

That is a KA. I know this cos its common for KA’s the problem… yeah no one has ever fixed it to my knowledge. or if they did don’t know what the part or exact problem was.

I went to bings meet one year and my car did this really nasty. was worried about it getting home at all. even under consent speed the RPM can jump up and down. This is the worse case. since then my engine has been running great for the most part. from time to time however when its cold and I shift from first to second it will jump back and forth for a quick second then be fine. Makes you look like you have no clue how to drive stick.

The things i tried is full ignition system replacement it runs a little better. Fuel filter. no change uper timing chain replaced. no change but sounded better. The only other thing my dad said it could be is the EGR system. try to replace that. or a vacuum leak. a boost/vacuum gauge will let you know if something is up.

I’m going to hell anyways, LOL

^never too late to be saved lol