Please Help Me!!!

I thought you weren’t going to say anything? See what happens when you give sound advice?

I have to agree with Jason, The OP added a “slightly thicker” head gasket, not a head spacer and two gaskets. Something else is going on here…

Exactly. At most the cams are around a degree off which would not cause the problems described.

Is it definitely dumping tons of fuel? Raw fuel coming out the exhaust? At idle? Higher RPMS?

Did you:

Thats exactly what im telling you. I’ve been doing this for a good while now, been there, seen that. Now, im not saying that changing your compression ratio and cam profiles isn’t going to need tuned. It indeed will need fine tuned for optimal power. Though, the car will still run like its previous setup.

… in the mean time, i’ll wait to see what chris has to say.

:stick:

Do you think that the copper spray acually does anything? I am not being a dick I just dont know about the copper spray…

do a compression test damnit and lemme know some numbers

sounds to me like toby just did what you asked and you didnt think things out properly or just magnified other previous problems, i know hes not one to just slap shit together

I know how to solve your problem… $40 put it in the auto trader…

Who is this toby guy. he must know his shit. anyone have his number? i need some work done!

:rofl::rofl:I know how to solve your problem… $40 put it in the auto trader…

i am not saying toby messed anything up. i am just wounderin if anyone else had this prob and could help me figure it out. at idle it smokes black. if i get . on it its really black. runs kind of rough to. i unpluged the map senser and it seemed to idle alot better.

map and tps share same type of plugs maybe there mixed up

came in here to post that

Yes. I recommend and use it with MLS gaskets if you aren’t having the block and head decked. It just helped to seal any small, small imperfections in the surface. I’ve ran and built several cars using MLS gaskets with copper spray and no decking, and they’ve all ran great/produced great compression numbers.

I hope you get this figured out soon.

joe will you just tune his car so we can kill this thread

we can get it sorted this weekend and make some cash. chris has my old kit from my car and its been a year i wanna see it run

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/avatar1868_26.gif

yet there is no cel? hm… unless there is a cel and we havent established that yet…

im guessing not since he said he unplugged the map and it ran better and didnt mention a cel

frank I can tune a vtec motor with a compter that doesent have vtec!!

he has a socketed gsr computer just needs chipped and tuned!