pls pray for foxinox

Luck

ill try to get some updates up later :slight_smile:

all the best for a good recovery.

i hope she starts wearing her seatbelt!

all the best… from the “4door” family

oh damn. That happened on Clinton right down the street from work. I heard about it and heard some of the details, she was ejected through the sunroof and i heard the rest that has been confirmed by the above posts. WOW i hope all goes well! best of luck to her!!

I just talked to her again…and I talked to Brian as well! They both as always are in good spirits… she said (thanks to the meds of course) she is feeling pretty good! :slight_smile:

her back surgery is going to be on Friday morning…and then her leg will be shortly after that I think!

keep the thoughts and prayers coming… its really helping!

thanks everyone! and thanks Fox for the pretty flowers she really loved u coming in!

i just sent out a myspace bulliten

[quote=“Twizted,post:49,topic:38366"”]

i just sent out a myspace bulliten

[/quote]

*tomorrow

[quote=“newman,post:50,topic:38366"”]

*tomorrow

[/quote]

:2fingers:

:stuck_out_tongue:

and the myspace bulletin from Brian…with the update says…

Im posting from the hospital right now. She says hi and thanks to everyone for there support. Shes feeling read good with her pain meds now.

tomorrow @ 7:15am she goes in for the surgery on her spine and right after that there flipping her over and doing her leg. She hasent decided on what surgery to do on her leg yet. either way its happening tomorrow. About a day or two after tomorrow she will start getting visitors again. i will keep all updated on everything.

SHE THANKS ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE STOPPED UP HERE!

her back surgery was scheduled for 7:15 this morn and then they are doing her leg after… when I get an update from Brian I will probably be on my way home from school to see her today and go to the sabres game…

but I will get updates up here as soon as I get that chance… probably early tomorrow! thanks again to all of her visitors!

surgery went well…she is still heavily sedated… NO visitors… but that is just because they are keeping her sedated for a bit… but like i said… everything went well… thanks everyone for ur prayers so far…

I was just told that her leg will probably be getting casted in the next couple of days!

thats great that she is getting better

In my prayers. Ill put her in my churches too.

Best Wishes, and holy shit at u guys having snow on the ground already, i sure as hell do NOT miss buffalo winters

glad she is getting better. Bri, make sure she takes it easy on the pain meds. Lortab/ Hydrocodone has a lasting effect on some peoples lives. Feels too good. Keep a eye on her.

[quote=“Violator,post:59,topic:38366"”]

glad she is getting better. Bri, make sure she takes it easy on the pain meds. Lortab/ Hydrocodone has a lasting effect on some peoples lives. Feels too good. Keep a eye on her.

[/quote]

sure does.

Best Wishes.