Police Checkpoint: 5/29

in amherst on wherle near ingram micro, they are checking for seat belts

oh yay, i’ll remember to put it on when i leave then…i’m right across the street

skurge didnt they do this last week too? i drove outta ingram and they were doin the same thing

Who doesn’t wear their seatbelt?

yea they did one day, noticed when i was headed out, wherle was backed up a ways

I think they were taking a break or packing it up for the day cause they weren’t looking at all when i went by

DOLTS and DOPES

I forget sometimes, i try to wear it but when i get out of work i’m usually in a hurry to get out and beat the traffic on wherle

word i luck out on werhle since im not out til 630

Its the police academy doing it. Still real tickets though.

along with DUMMIES and DUMBBELLS

lol they were out there on foot with radar guns a few weeks ago…funny stuff

cell pic from then:

were they practicing or for real?
Thanks for the heads up tuner

With the radar gun they were just practicing. They learn to estimate a vehicles speed without the gun and then use it to see how close to the actual speed they come.

I’m sure if you went through doing 95mph though, you’d have a real officer on your ass in a hurry. The instructors are after all, real police.

they were doing belt checks last night too, thanks for the heads up for today too.

in this pic your wiper looks like it has an evil smile lol…

lol

an evil smile winking at you

I’d love to take that class. looks like fun!

thats actually not who was/is doing it, it was the amherst police and they were at the bridal place or whatever it is right there

They do this in OP a lot too. They bring the sheriff cadets out by the stadium on 20 and let them have at it.

lol not my car it was taken in, i was riding shotty