Police Plane Catches Speeders From The Skies

maybe my dad was just giving me the basics :dunno: , but now i know why the cops are always following me :eek4dance

Now I can point and say “YOUR DAD IS WRONG!”

Just kidding :smiley:

he may be wrong but he is the one using this stuff.

someone sure likes the :dunno: smile

I don’t mean to be totally ignorant but why would be be doing it if he’s wrong?!

look above my post he said he was joking, was just a remark

I was just messing with you. :smiley:

and the :dunno: smilie rules :smiley:

i understand that. its :cool: man

That is the most fucking stupid thing ever… I bet the cost of fuel alone dwarfs the amount of tickets they will give by doing that. And what if you’re not goin a constant speed? 3/10ths of a mile is kinda long to time someone and the error is tremendous.

Thats what I was referring to. I’ve never used VASCAR so I don’t know how it’s setup… just hope if I get caught speeding its done properly… (or improperly if I wanna avoid the ticket I guess)

the PSP has nothing better to do with their time??? They now have to resort to catching speeders by fucking airplane?

again plz do the math, it pretty basic. vascar over long distances is EXTREMELY accurate.

x2.

let’s say two cops time the same car, over the same distance, with different reaction speed:

Cop A is one cokeheaded motherfucker. He’s strung out on blow and trigger happy. He’s so quick on the button, that he times the car early, and gets a reading of 20 seconds over the 3/10 mile.

Cop B is a lazy bastard. As he’s dipping his doughnut in his coffee, he sees the car, and presses the button late. He gets 18 seconds over the same 3/10 mile.

The car actually did the 3/10 of a mile in 19 seconds.

d=rt (distance = rate x time)

so…

The car is doing 57mph

Cop A thinks it’s doing 54mph

Cop B thinks it’s doing 60mph

and that’s a whole 2 second difference between the two cops. Reaction times would very rarely be that far off.

Let me guess, Route 50, within 5 miles of Ocean City… :kekegay:

Biggest speed trap ever. Flat, straight, perfectly groomed road. The cops LOVE it when the streetbike groups come down and try to blow past everyone doin like 140. Ive seen it happen at least 5 times. They fly past, and no more than 10 minutes later you see 8 cop cars and a whole shitload of bikers all pulled over on the side. :rofl:

no it was on ocean highway down in OC. was racing a sentra. i never have any problem on rt 50. plus they do have signs for the state police station.

just to let you know…a lot of states do transfer points now…i think they are trying to get all states in on this.

that sucks :mad:

I didnt read this thread entirley,

State cops sit along bends on the turnpike ( on the hillside ) too late to slow down,
now for the aircraft.
im truelly confused on how that works!!!

:lets say there is 4 cavaliers the same YELLOW! floating down the TP.
which one they pull over? exactly :rolleyes:

the one that matches the license plate given to HQ by the airplane crew? :confused:

airplane crew seeing a plate: common now.

i’m aware of my surroundings, may a joe blow in a suv :kekegay: