Poll: Evo or Mini?

keep the mini and buy me the evo :slight_smile:

meh, ive gotten to drive a couple mini sā€™s and they really dont handle as well as people say they do. nothing about the car impressed me at all. no power, not much handling, wierd flip switches and huge gaugesā€¦ id much rather have an evo to build off of.

ii would def love to see the turbod mini, but im sure u would sink a lot more into than just that kitt o get everything rightā€¦ but i would say evo on this one homie. u had a ride in mine so u determine :slight_smile: u have my # give me a call one of these days and ill rip on it for u

I understand that, the mini is worth about 15-16k so a 3.5k turbo kit and 1.5k (install and tune) so figure done about 20-21k, even if I drdos it and blow my motor and have to put a 4-5k motor build into it im still inder the cost of the evo. and its VARY unique. (and less on insurence)

the evo out of the BOX is awsome, no argument there. its nice and I would probibly leave it stock mabye have it tuned. drive it all year round. 100K warrenty would be nice. but I would be like half the people on this board already. I DNK, friday im going out to clevlend to take a look at the evo there, if everyhting goes well and its still there, ill probibly be coming home with a new carā€¦

That sums up my feelings alot, Ive already made the mini look the way I want, now its just to get the power, ive thought about looking into makeng the mini AWD but I dont think I want to deal with that much fab work on this carā€¦

he said dr dos itā€¦ L O L

hmm

FWD golf cart

AWD rally-based car?

no idea!

I can understand that, but when youā€™re out on the road by yourself you arenā€™t going to care what other people on an intarweb forum own.

You could have a better car with a warranty or a unique twincharged car with problems that you alone are soley responsible for. As cool as a twincharged mini would be, Iā€™d rather live with an Evo.

evo manā€¦ warranty FTWā€¦ especially with ur luckā€¦ buy an evo and be done with itā€¦ i do like the mini, but i would rather have an all season evoā€¦

The deed is done this thread can be closed.

so you bought an EVO?

yeaā€¦ what happend fool?

i know i know :slight_smile:

he bought the turbo kit. he had to. no way he could have sold his car/got a new one in this timeā€¦

guess again :smiley:

What do you want to do with it?

A wrong wheel drive big HP car is going to be a highway beast and not much more. It will be mostly useless around town, from a dig, at an autocross, or at a track day.\

The EVO on the other hand will be very fast everywhere, and with mods be stupid fast everywhere. An evo will not make the chicks go ā€œawwwwwā€ like a mini, so if youā€™re a guy who needs help with the chicks through his car, stick with the mini. Otherwise, EVO FTMFW.

EDIT: Damnā€¦ I suck for not reading the whole thread first. :slight_smile:

that is some truth right there.

so wtf happened whatd u end up buying?

EVO, X2

a 400 hp mini sounds like it will never run right or well, nor will it be reliable. i donā€™t think iā€™d do an EVO either.

thats because you would never buy anything that isnt german :slight_smile: