Poor taste

Motegi MR7’s on an NSX? Why?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-Acura-NSX-Coupe-Florida-car-benz-trade-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ190022059073QQihZ009QQcategoryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lol

I hate those wheels.

bad choice

because nice cars deserve nice rims

motegi mr7’s > * :rofl:

that’s unfortunate

hah i like the stocks better, but id still rock it

I guarantee he did it to emulate the 94+ stock NSX wheels. And to be honest, they look extremely similiar. Not a bad idea at all, however, they could certainly be wider out back.

:word: they do look close…they arent BAD looking wheels…its just theyre so overplayed that everyone knows them and knows how cheap they are.

Poor taste? You mean like paying $30k+ for a car from 1992 that’ll lose by a second to an 2001 S2000 ($19k) around Nurburgring… nooo… no poor taste there.

:word:
yeaaaa racing is liiiiiiife :bloated:

i like s2ks…but…LOOK at an nsx …and we live no where near nurburgring

S2k is more fun to drive IMO, it’s as fast, and significantly cheaper. Would you rather I spent some time and got Watkins Glen times? I’m still willing to bet the S2k would be +/- a second.

That’s really not the point.

The point is, it’s an impressive car, regardless of track times, and some dude is rocking Pep Boys wheels on it.

Those wheels are ass.
I don’t think that DTM style exhaust is stock either. Looks like crap.

the universal lug pattern pretty much does it

i mean i’m primarily a domestic guy who doesn’t know his imports and as soon as i saw that, it’s like… ahahaha… 30g handbuilt supercar with goddam universal lug wheels, noice.

I would have bought an NSX if I could have gotten a loan for an older car…
s2k has been fun though, but I’d still take the NSX.

those rims look like ass