Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

under the right conditions, I agree 100%

As a bone stock daily driver they are awesome

yeah but how many people actually do that on here. im probably one of the few on here with an unmodded daily driver

I wish mine was 100% bone stock, honestly. I took off everything aftermarket on it to try and get it back to the way it was, some things you just can’t undo though

yeah you have a little bit on the inside that cant be undone

Contemplating swapping a stock ej20 back in. but then I couldn’t call it lumpy any more

Small, wheezy motors off boost. But you can’t stay out of boost because of the tiny stock turbo, which means you’re consistently getting 15mpg out of a 2.0L I4? Weak.

:lol

Your car ready for Aug 14th or what?

Not even just a little bit, good news is I found a buyer for the M3 shell rolling on the 318 subframes and the 318 motor and trany. so that’ll be gone all in one shot, basically all i need to do is get the motor and subframes out of the M.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410ZT7SZRAL.SL500.jpg
oil change = done city

ej207>4g63

now i know how dumb you really are.

4G63 = baddest 4 cylinder made. right now they are making 12-13hp per CUBIC INCH(122cu/in do the math, and look up ams, brent rau, john shepherd) whats a EJ207 making?

I’m talking stock for stock.

you are dumb. 4G63 is still a better engine.

EJ207 has all forged internals, semi closed deck, big oil pump and the best oiling of any EJ series engine, balanced and cross drilled crank, twin scroll turbo, decently aggressive cams, a rev limit of 8000, and a valve train and huge head ports to support that rev limit.

Maybe you were thinking of the ej205 out of a us wrx?

ej205 is a horrid little motor.

Everytime I see EJ257 or whatevertwohundred number I think of Failvis’ user name :rofl So I’ll have to say 4G63 is better :lol

This is ignorance :rofl

http://www.drugrehab.net/drug/img/darvocet.jpg

the 4G63 will always be better than any subaru boxer motor.