Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

now get the car that is on the lift too.
my buddy dave put his lift on a 60yr old slab with no work done to it. hopefully you dont have to cut the floor and go deeper to build the footing.

not going to happen. I will just buy another house.

the 10k lift at the shop is only in 4in when they rec 6 1/2 …lifts nowadays are centered pretty well and dont need much

ONLY way to go. I didn’t know they were made right here in Amsterico until I started doing some research!

no shit… no complications or anything? fuck it i’ll just throw it up. worse comes to worse i get a few days offa work :wink:

just get a hammer drill and go to town

you has?

my father prolly does ,ya need one i take it

yea, i will buy a bit so i don’t need that. i just wanna drill a test hole and make sure it’s at least 4"

hang on ill call him now

no rush dude, it’s not like this thing is going in tonight! or anytime this week. i’m still working on purchasing another large tool for the shop.

Nice purchase Wayne, lifts are the greatest thing ever.

04 TL Black on Black 64Kmi

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs011.snc3/11844_533762201209_209801060_31725950_7967283_n.jpg

Wayne your my new best friend!

I’ll give you a hand installing that hunk of metal.

Looks nice. I am biding my time, I want a 04-08 TL so bad… Very nice!

nice pick up matt. my sister has an 05 grey on black with the nav. really nice car. drives great and pretty quick too

+1 previous generation TL’s are good shit. sound fantastic with inatke/exhaust too!

They’re becoming way more affordable with decent mileage. I got mine for a good price and from Northeast Acura also.

Thanks man, I opted for without Navi because I don’t like how you have to go to the dealer for the updates. Plus Garmins are way cheaper and easier IMO. Love the car so far though!

Yeah not feeling the previous or latest generations of the TL other than the AWD and 300+ hp.

new TL is odd looking. the style you just picked up are the best i think. my sister got her car through some Repo auction that her job ( SEFCU) goes to. with like 58k on it she picked it up for 13,500 last year, which i think is a great deal. she wasnt looking for one with Nav, just wanted the slate grey color with black interior.

what i meant by 'previous generation" is your generration :lol