Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

what about those low mile LS1’s that grenade?

i cant control a non VW part that fails (injection pump)

it’s a bosch manufactured pump. the type of failure is very uncommon ive been told. if any issues occur they are usually just pump head seals. my pump locked up at highway speed(about 2800rpm engine speed) things are gonna break when an interference engine goes out of time at almost 3000 revs.

7 bent valves
1 broken valve
4 smashed lifters
4 cracked
4 guides.

it happens. oh well. now ill have the better 11mm injection pump and i have a fresh head. not one thats all gunked up. so the car will run even better now.

is the 11mm is off an auto? its bigger than the manual iirc

yeah its the auto pump.

i couldnt justify spending a bit more than half the cost(or more) of the 11mm pump on a rebuild and still have the same 10mm pump. upgrade to 11mm = more fuel = more TDi powerz

thats the way to do it!!!

New headphones and mixer. Technics RP DH-1200’s and Behringer DDM4000. Thank you eBay :excited
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6108/rpdh1200.jpg

Dj Subardouche.

Good work Charles. I want that Pioneer CDJ in the first pic

deeeeeeeeejay chucky zeeeeee

$$$$ but totally worth it, awesome quality product. I want 3. :rofl

lol brett we are talking a 450hp car with NON gm parts in it:hahaover a turbo desile 125hp car, apples to oranges and thats 1 locally. a few ppl stated issues with vw’s on here. u cant brag about em them post pics of ur shit broken and not expect a little ball busting lol and i dont defend ls1’s or any car for that matter to the grave like you do. oh yea way to busy on a car that blew up thats not even mine!:thumbup all cars are all junk get over it

I hate to say it but my original stock ls1 was obviously bad when I bought it with 43k on it.

but it had two previous owners, of which I both talked too. The first owner that bought it/ordered it from SLP treated it like gold…second owner was a younger kid like myself and beat the balls off it.

lol k 2, one was worked with 35k one was stock with 43k, still doesnt make brett right or prove how awesome his tdi is, and still none of my ls1’s are blown up so the little ls1 comment/insult isnt relevant to me :banana

true

I still ran 13.6 @ 106 tho…on 7 cylinders lol

but as far as my current motor, I have almost 35k on it now, and I beat the shit out of it (obviously) but I maintain the shit out of it. I can see a well maintained ls1 (modded or stock) easily breaking the 200k mark.

indeed the red trans am had had minor tune up issues(u kno what 1 im talking about lol) with 130k on it n it will have my old heads ms4 and ls6 on it in spring

Yea those engines arent stock

4X:

http://www.jumpingjacktrailers.com/imagecache/JumpingJackTrailer/JJ-Accessory-65021.jpg

1X:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JFyT0gbcL.SS500.jpg

I have that coat!! :rofl I used to wear it for riding. Don’t anymore.

I wear the pants still though, love those.

got it cheap! 40 bucks! seems to be an alright jacket

ssssmokinnnns car esssploded.

and i was only responding in defense that not al of them are roaches and problematic like everyone thinks. a mechanical issue is a mechanical issue. its not like its a problem that plauges the model as a whole. things fail. thats the nature of it.

but also in rebuttal to the 450hp non gm parts comment. how many grenade the bottom end?

i had a 400whp car with alot of non VW stuff and the only reason it broke was because of my negligence. not a mechanical defect that VW caused.

but richie, you are right and of course im wrong because VW are all junk and GM is god. i mean its not like that GTO in my garage hasnt had a ton of issues that are common to most, if not all 6MT GTOs and nearly all GTOs as far as the interior component failure.

all cars have quirks, every brand, every model, every powertrain. you name it there is a fault somewhere. its just bone heads (yes you richie and sbardella for that matter) who cant see things as a whole and realize that fact. i dont come on here preaching buy VW they are the best. i share my personal experience with them. ive owned ALOT of VWs and all have had some type of issue along the way,but i can say whole heartedly that none of mine have suffered from the mainstream, everyday issues that people complain about, that often land the manufacturer in court with a class action lawsuit on their plate.

my cars break, i either fix them, have them fixed, or sell them and move on. i dont sit around and complain about how i had this that and the next issue and i hate it and im never buying another car by this company because of it.

also, you Richard as well as a couple others on here know that im pretty open minded when it comes to cars, and you Richard know that im a big 4th gen flex body fan( when they dont have donks on them) so giving me a hard time about posting a picture of some broken stuff isnt really necessary.

/

answers to post:

:hug