Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

:rofl

yeh driveability is gonna SUCK

should have gotten EFI WHIZZERS!

yeah… how are the efi wizard injectors. only know of a couple guys running them… the quickest/fastest street fwd car being one

naaah T1 is gonna beat miller. meaning ID’s are king!

Idk he says he’s running them but who knows. He also says he runs AEM but wraps his ecu in a shirt on the floor of his car at races? Idk I just haven’t seen success stories with them injectors so I’m sticking to what’s been proven over and over again

haha yes… can’t go wrong with ID. Some NRG Tech guy gave me an EFI Wizard booklet at Honda Day and it looked real sketchy. The T1 vs. Miller grudge race should be interesting

I wanted to go so bad. Priced out plane, hotel, car everything and it was like 700$ a person for the weekend so I changed my mind lol

yeah I considered it too. My good friend from school lives in Houston now… I just don’t think it’d be worth it for 2 or 3 days

gonna be a good battle! and chris i was joking about the wizzers, ID’s FTW

it’s just amazing that random companies are throwing money into the pot just to get their names in on it.

its the ultimate import Outlaw grudge race. if youre a big name company you should throw in on it, it shows your support for the sport.

yeah I got it… I understand a few hundred bucks. But there’s guys stepping up with thousands haha. Also, the extreme amount of shit talking is awesome. Should be a good event.

why not, if you can afford it. alot of abuse on the cars for a best of 3 grudge event. the winner is gonna need some money to fix whats worn

Need a group to go to TK2K11 in March…

I’m in, seriously

Noone seemed to want to go before. It probably would be that expensive if we shared a room. I’d like to trailer my car down but I don’t think it will be 100% by then.

Yeh what are the dates again? I wouldn’t bother bringing my car, on the streets I’ll get mopped up anyway.

TX2K11 Road Race/DE Day - Thursday March 17, 2011

TX2K11 Dyno Day - Friday March 18, 2011

TX2K11 Test-N-Tune and Drag Racing - Saturday and Sunday March 19-20, 2011

We could always rent a car down there. Lots of the fun happens at night.

Man if I didnt have tests every friday I would go down and stay thursday through sunday for sure