Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

what day are you going to be at whiteface? 99% sure I will be there thursday if they open the slides. If not I will be there on sunday.

100% on sunday. leaving albany around 6am i think. me and alpiineskier are going for the 35$ lift ticket day, with all the snow, im hoping its not iceface again

yea set up for compressed air.

I want that welder haha

yeah whiteface gets icy quick, gotta go there right after it snows, but up to 18" through wednesday is promising. Hoping Gore gets hammered, rental property ~20 min from there might get 3ft!

asshole! i love gore. i was gonna boot up to jiminy today with all the snow to session their rails and boxes but the roads were sketchy, i would risk the drive to go to gore however, love that place

Bought a dog!

Noyyyce.

That’s pretty badass. I’ve seen potato guns but never a golf ball shooter. I bet you could have some fun at psi2high’s house in the summer time with that thing :rofl

was supposed to go to Jiminy today with my buddy Steve Bubonia, but I had to make a trip go German Auto Parts instead.

All this buyin’ stuff action makes me want to buy something.

x2, like a 2011 Audi A4.

S5.
I still have a perpetual hard on for those.

see 2 almost every day… amazing looking car

I absolutely love everything about them. There is an ice silver one around here that looks amazing.

Yes, both of the ones I see are silver. One guy is a doctor of some sort and the other guy owns the True Value near my work. They’re so simple yet effective

Too expensive

Indeed.
Maybe someday I’ll Trade the truck in for one.

I approve!

Get this!

http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/2001_Audi_S4_130120362

Made some money off a sale and scooped a new one of these made by Boostflow…