Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

ughh i cant imagine paying 18 grand for a car 10 years old

WOW! Do want! Looks like there is green coolant in it :eek3

Apparently you have never owned anything “unique”?

ummmm that audi is “unique”?

nope one of about 30000 produced, and its silver.

low miles sure.

and its stock.

barely driven for the year, but still not worth what they are asking.

im becoming a goggle whore of some sorts, sooo if you have the hot shit hit me up

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtucJIeZgqEXXQ07yWIsNn6kPYb69vsDPt2ixKGk0eUhHxinrF&t=1

stole these from a kid for a real low price!

Was speaking on a more general scale

was def. being sarcastic and askn creep if he was serious doods

It is a slight bit more rare being that it is a sport with white alcantara seats, low miles helps too. Wrong coolant fail though. Makes me curious… They are asking WAY too much.

what coolant is supposed to be in it?
I know on alot of cars that came with Dexcool (red) people switch it to the normal green coolant because its actually better.

Naw, if I’m rocking an Audi it’s going to be under factory warranty and with a 4.2FSI. :thumbup

Pretty sure Audi’s/VWs use G12 that pink shit

Like Ryan said, Audi’s and VW’s 95+ used G12 (pink) coolant. It has now been superseded twice (G12+ and G12++) both of which are pink. Either way, I just want to know why a car with 30k has different coolant. Just strikes me as strange…

When does the owner’s manual say to change/flush the coolant?
Some people flush coolant every 30k.

Audi coolant is said to be “Lifetime” and if I remember correctly it say not to change it…same with the transmission fluid (manual or auto). Usually during a timing belt service procedure, rather then reusing the coolant people will change it although not necessary. It’s just harder to collect it cleanly enough to reuse it.

Nick pretty sure people are dumbshits and just buy autozone coolant and not give a fuck.

You have anything polarized?

What else you got?

I’m in love with the Oakleys I just picked up.

They probably also use tap water rather then distilled, which is full of corrosive minerals. Maybe I’m too anal and by the book, lol. But it makes sense!

Why do they have their “own” coolant? Whats so different about it. I know the shits fucking expensive, its like people think its unicorn jizz.