Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

post master tdi buddy list

shit is getting outta hand

Nope, $3500 rims on a $2500 truck :rofl:rofl:rofl I’ll put them back on once the salt is gone so it doesn’t fuck the anodizing.

i gotta scoop a blue 4dr mk6 golf 6spd tdi lol

I was going to get my wife an is250 later this year or next year, i want the lexus for the reliability factor over an audi. if the tdi in the SUV’s is reliable then maybe that would be a better choice and then i can get rid of my LX450 which I’m only keeping for a toy hauler.

Any comments on the new TDI suv’s or the v10 tdi touregs? i know nothing about them.

04 was first year for the v10tdi in the states… PD motor, they were a bit problematic from what i recall.

06-07 was the next two year run for the v10tdi in the treg but this time it had particulate filters and common rail I THINK but could still be a PD motor.

09-present are v6tdi’s that are pretty good. they have the urea injection but thats only every so often i think 10k? but they are 225hp/425tq. i’ve driven several v6 tdi tregs and they are pretty damn snappy same goes for the q7 tdi’s…

for the 04,06-07 you can get tuners for and get 450-500, 750+tq fwiw

Gay.

Peter knows a great deal about diesel VW

and how to suck a mean dick

That’s funny, thats what corEy told me too.

thanks,

thats what she said

whatttttttttttttttt

Yeah Kramerbuccs informed me of his skills, though I’d pass it along

vouch

v10 toueregs are like 30k+ still used for an 05. new ones are LOOT

No TDI?

http://thehappypill.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/rejection.jpg

wrrrrizonggggg 05’s don’t exist in the states

yeah I don’t want the v10 if it has issues, hopefully the q7s come down in price next year I’m not gonna pay 45-50k

What are those Q7’s tdi’s getting for fuel economy? I know the earlier gas ones were fucking horrible

I want a diesel daily other than a 3500. Trucking back and forth 40+ miles a day minimum for work it would be nice to get more than 12mpg :frowning:

talked to a guy last week that had one at work… he was getting 29mpg and he got it a few weeks ago so its pretty much brand new

Damn 29mpg thats nuts. I was just looking at what lexus has to offer , the RX450 hybrid gets similar mileage, they claim 30 highway which is awesome and likely better around town vs the q7 but it can only tow 3500 lbs, fuck that.