Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I dont know anything about aluminum rods and have never heard of grp

Grodens!

oh word?

you can treat me to a kerma tdi program :thumbup

whats the difference between a single and twin scroll turbz??? Like i realize they have the split in the housings… but WTF does it do??? There aint 2 wheels in there!!!

uhm, i think its about feeding the exhaust gas into the turbo in a different way

NO ONE ANSWER THIS… I WANNA ANSWER IT

help it spool faster if you have a twinscroll housing on a twinscroll manifold

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h115/Mr2turbored/adaptor5.jpg

thats it in a nutshell… the divided housing spools faster. Its pairs up the pistons that are moving the same way.

got emmm

I haz twinscroll

word up. thanks man. truck is twin scroll, was just curious wtf it really did. since turbos aren’t on hoppers i have limited experience.

Ive been trying to do some research. What confuses me about turbos is all the numbers and decimals bullshit.

ask brett /morgan or boxersix … they are all good with that shit . They helped me in the pass

word… i have the general idea, but shit just gets annoying.

Real talk, the housing has 2 “scrolls” that are different A/R’s so they can spool good and still have good flow. You can also use a twin scroll turbo on a regular manifold coupled with a “quick spool valve” to essentially halve the a/r until a certain amount of boost is reached to have fast spool and big flow.

Fuckin’ decimals! LOL I have a pretty firm understanding myself, mostly because I am extremely obsessive when it comes to research.

I literally spent a whole night researching it but shit just went in one ear and right out the other.

Those spool valves are junk apparently.

Open scroll ftw

never heard of a spool valve