Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

2x
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/images/images_big/xmemberset.jpg

gonna make some custom engine mounts when i swap in the new engine in the crawler. The ones that are in there are a bitch to line up, and I dont like where it sits.

I just bought it from another member on a photo forum lol.

I always keep my eye open for Tamrac packs; everyone who sells them never uses them and they are half price or better: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/544648-REG/Tamrac_558401_5584_Expedition_4x_Backpack.html

I paid $90 shipped. I paid the same for my Expedition 8 which was used about 2 times and goes for $299 new.

Yea dude, nice deal and thats a real nice unit.

Tamrac has some awesome packs. This 4x will be much lighter than my 8 to lug around too.

Keep your eye out for me on photo forums. I tried to buy something on Fred Miranda awhile back, but the faggot wouldn’t let me because I was too new.

He likes your unit. lol

You’re gonna love my nuts.

Is there a wheel on my balls? Cause youre driving me nuts!<–Click

i had a kata pack for awhile, i could never get into the backpack thing though. I only was using it when i travelled for big events since it could fit my laptop as well.

I rarely carry more than 2 lenses nowadays, so I rock a smaller messenger style bag

Yea, I have a Nikon bag now but it’s way too damn bulky. I probably only need to carry two lenses as well but it would be nice to have three. I’m looking for something with some mobility.

I tried very hard to get into Robot Chicken but I can’t do it.

Whoa it’s pete were talking about here. You know he didn’t pay 280 for it

Dont knock ebay BRO

Hey man where’d you get these? I’m gonna use the same style shit for my LS mounts I think. PM me if ya wanna.

PM inbound with a discount code too :thumbup

His cheapness does not apply to Douchur purchases. He will pay 2x what somethings worth as long as Dave Buschur boofed each part before sending it to him.

Haha, paid 190 shipped yo

It wouldn’t say Buschur on it…

Plus he wants cookie cutter setups, not one-off KKKustoms stuff

^^^ do you like ever stfu??? Your gettin kinda annoying…