Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

OEM + DAWG

Well its a good thing that im not building my car for anyone but me… lol. And since when is oem rice??? It aint worth it for real carbon. Id rather just get these and spend yhe extra on performance. And ive never had a painted trim piece ever last. So im sorry if some dont lke it… i do and im the one who drives it… lol

this … whjpo cares what he does , its his car and in the end the motor will blow before the fake carbon flakes off . so whatever :number1

truth :ohnoes, but fake carbon looks so fake. Rock on.

Yea almost as fake as you. Cool.

Oh shit!

I bought some new brake pads and then alex graciously painted the calipers for me.

Then we ruined them in 3 hours.

offroadzj, trim looks great, you guys are nuts sometimes talking about fake carbon fiber trim, knock off bbs rims ext ext… real carbon fiber or fake carbon fiber, if you consider one of them riced out then BOTH are riced out… Whats the diff if its real besides doubling the price of the fake? Your not replacing a door or a fender to make it lighter there for its PURELY cosmetic or “riced out”

as far as INTERIOR trrim goes… I’d take the fake shit anyday over real carbon fiber… Real carbon fiber fucking sucks!! It cracks, it fades and it never fits right. It’s garbage imo unless your using it for weight reduction purposes.

This whole thing reminds me when I first bought my AUTOMATIC daily driven e90… I bought some Eurotech wheels that replicated BBS lms I guess and someone on here was like “those are gay, there fakes, how retarded”… Didnt know my car was meant to go fast… Didnt know my car was a race car and I was a professional race car driver. What the FUCK am I going to spend $3k+ for fucking wheels when I can get ones that look Identical for $800?? lol

dude:rofl

:ahh

kids who care about “REAL CARBON FIBER INTERIOR PIECES” or “REAL AUTHENTIC BBS” are the same kids who cared in hs about clothing brands and wrinkles in their clothes.

fuck the brand names, use what works and I dont think those carbon fiber pieces look that bad, i wouldnt bother buying them but whatever.

eat dirt and like it

ni99a you’re wearing a hollister shirt in your avatar

I still think its hilarious that youguys are whining about OEM trim pieces

Nah they still look good. Still stop mediocre at best but its an econobox

Almost done finding parts for the hatch.

http://media.tested.com/uploads/0/1507/28694-droid_bionic_main_super.png

made in…?

made in the usa, not china like alot of others, i have those in my car and the only other lca i would use other then oem in a civic/integra.

https://images.ove.com/scaled_images/640/480/2011/9/18/db458145-295f-4988-a0ac-f061ece10633.jpeg