Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

:facepalm

+1

You dick cheese! Nice pickup!

You really need to expand your garage

dude seriously you have no idea… the compressor is going to take up almost that whole compressor room :rofl :rofl :rofl NFG!!

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/jeHp05SLD9NH9DFOl9y1BzwE0d1RNlBaHb1NZh8ASMYFmAauGE485UiwARNpMcS-dV0WqV7EroPsLxVSVp4tXKFEDKsEc0llE0JhrSqjSTfoCEYlyplMDMOPupRV5l0R5yb6F1N1fWyP

franks gonna pick it up later for me, needs a motor…

http://i39.tinypic.com/5x7fxd.jpg

ok, so i have to say it, that looks like a pair or tweezers with a magnifying glass to help find your dick.

just saying lol. luvu91240.

That’s exactly what it is :rofl

best purchase ever! :rofl.

so where can i get one?

Not sure of the pattern, but my assumption is that it is the same nissan 6-lug that they’ve had for a while. What wheels/tires do you have?

off his trailblazer…they are nice…well taken care of

nissan is 6 x 4.5
chevy is 6 x 5

hahaha a guy i know went to look at that this afternoon.

That motherfucker!

The guy now wont sell it to me until “that guy” gets back to him and lets him know if he wants it or not! WTF

Fucking guy man, we agree on a price then he reneggs then he agrees on price again, I set it up with frank to pick it up and now he doesnt want to sell it until the guy that came and looked at it today wants it or not…

Teach that faggot a lesson about selling. First with cash. When the other guy falls threw and he calls u, tell him you no longer want it.

The thing is, and hopefully murrdog wont repeat this to “that guy”… “that guy” offered him $1,200 for the car after I offered him $800 for the car.

He first agreed on the $800 then later since “that guy” went to look at it he renegged. He told me he doesnt wanna sell it until he hears back from “that guy” to see if hes gonna buy it for $1,200 before he takes $800 from me.

fuck him dave

That does kinda suck, but you wouldn’t do the same? Someone comes along with more money, you wouldn’t wait to see if they buy it?

I honestly would either tell him yes or no… i showed up with the cash ready to pick the car up… I would ALWAYS take a little bit less to the first person with the cash in hand rather then some dreamer who didnt bring cash with him or tells on the phone i want it.

whoops, im on looksexys2000s name but its me Love4boost lol

Waiting for stephan to fix my damn fog lights! Im gonna neg aaalll you fuckers bahahahahaha