Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

a classy Cadillac and a philly cheese steak is a damn good day in my book.

Add some fun highway runs and its a blast! Car is fun from a roll. The blower gets it moving in a hurry

Sts or cts? Year? Mods?

Sts, 08, Stock. I’ve never had anything fast, so I’m sure it just seems fast to me. Ran into a camaro and challenge and had a lil bit of fun and had no problem pulling on them even when they got the jump.

I’m sure ill end up modding it at some point, but its got a very limited and expensive aftermarket

Exhaust intake tune a d pulley.

Cadillac Buddiez!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/dc2nick/ad674de4.jpg

2 tickets for the Tap NY Roadtrip!

^had someone buy me one of those yesterday as well! Can’t wait!

Nice dude, we will have to meet up. There are only 39 people going on the bus

Yeah man! Can’t miss me, I’m a fat white guy with a red beard. I’ve never been. Some friends bought tickets and invited me along

Jelly

Picked up the Samsung monitor from 4ADAM12 so I could finally get my desk setup and connect one of my 2 old desktops for light use doing bills, some internet browsing, etc… nothing really extensive
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/6768196435_7fb8a6a4d9_b.jpg

I get my wife’s old Gateway tower connected and didn’t even think to clean it out first so within about 2 min. of turning it on, the fan burned up and I think the CPU fried (keep getting blue screen of death even when trying to boot from a new windows disk). So I said screw it and tried hooking up an old compac desktop and it turned on great, but the ethernet port is shot (which I’ve known) and the drivers for the wireless adapter in it cannot be found anywhere… so that one was useless for what I needed.

So I ended up making a trip to staples and picking up this bad boy. Once again, nothing super special, but it was fairly inexpensive and has plenty for what I need.
Dell i620-4231BK.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/110268948-260x260-0-0_delldellinspirondesktopintelcorei3processor.jpg

Nice! What ya got?

Here’s a bigger pic. Broke out this dslr to take some pics but the batt was too low! So I snapped a quick cell pic

/\ this man is balling out of control.

Gorgeous man!!! I have a family one…

They are pretty damn nice too!

I’m done spending on toys for a while. With spring time coming around its time to start spending money on the house and rental unit

They are pretty damn nice too!

I’m done spending on toys for a while. With spring time coming around its time to start spending money on the house and rental unit

I hear ya, I’m done with that stuff also and have been concentrating on my house as well. Mine is the N/A 4.6 northstar at 320hp, yours is 440hp?

my BOCES class has an '04. the thing sunk a valve after fighting with the crank position sensors for a long time. interior is tits though.

its a 4.4l northstar with a supercharger that runs 14-15 pounds. Rated for 469hp 450-60tq (dyno tests on stock vehicles are usually around 390hp/385tq to the wheels)

The “fastest” thing I had before this was my pig of a mountaineer that was rated at 215 hp