Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Whiskey ages in the barrel only, not in the bottle bud. Lol

lulz

That is going to have a nice bottle taste.

DEATH tools. never, ever try to cut a hole bigger than about 1/4" in anything past sheet metal without the side handle on it. I absolutely hate using air drills, or any full lock up drill with lots of tq in metal. Hands down (or broken) they are one of the most dangerous tools in the shop. I broke my wrist once with an electric 1/2" drill cutting a hole in some plate, with the side handle. it caught, took me off my feet and sent me for a ride.

Drill press, of if you have to use a drill, always rotate the drill in such a way the side handle is bottomed out, resting the direction of rotation against a solid object. Frame, floor board, ground, axle, what ever. Let the car hold the tool!

be carefull man.

Are air drills better than corded drills?

i like them better… reminds me i still need a set

:facepalm

It’s a valid question you chode. I have an air drill but never use it.

They sound way cooler.

No stupid questions… only stupid people :skid

Lol wut , why would u rest the handle so ya brake the bit in what your working on ? I use air drills all the time and never have had a issue . Yes a press is better but if ya use your head your fine on air . Esp if ya use a regulator on it so its not full tilt .

LOL WUT AGAIN

Last I checked, the bones in my skinny ass body were not made of HSS or titanium coated carbon steel! I would rather break the bit, then my wrist again. And how many people have a regulator hooked to the bottom of their air tools, or are not lazy and walk to the compressor to adjust it, or have regulators at there drops AND arent lazy to adjust them?

But yeah use your head for sure. I brace the tool so all I have to do is balance the drill angle and use throttle control to keep the RPM’s, heat low and keep from catching the substrate to hard to cause a problem. I dont remember the last time I broke a bit off.

when using a drill, you should always hold it with an open palm such that when it grabs, it just breaks free of your grip.

I have an old 1/2" drill that will rip your damn arm off if you arent careful :lol

thats because all your bits are tits dull.

tool experts ITT

expert tools ITT

have to agree I’ve used my half in snap on one and never had a problem. Sounds like Mike had the perfect crap storm happen and got hurt.

Key(s) with drilling are-

1)Proper, sharp bits

2)Good center punch if need be

3)Patience! Work your way up slowly in sizes and don’t over-speed the bit

Penn Battle 6000

Penn PowerStick 9’

http://www.fishusa.com/tackleshop/assets/product_images/16009001b4.jpg

Spiderwire 40lb braid 500yards

http://www.greentophuntfish.com/prodimg/SPISS30G1500.jpg

So I can catch some of these in 2 weeks:

http://www.shallowfish.com/catalog/big%20striper-art-fish-print-nm2.jpg

Yeah i was young and dumb at that time. lol I put a bit too much nutt behind it and the bit was BIG, so when it broke through the last bit of the plate (most likely time to catch) it took me for a ride.

I HAVE A DRILL DR WAYNE!!! YOUR FREE TO USE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE MY TIT BITS