Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

This has to be a good one! LOL what do you have in mind? :slight_smile:

These both times 4- Yay! Getting ready for winter fun, er, driving.

http://computershopper.com/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/ces-2012/new-lenovo-laptops!-the-thinkpad-x1-hybrid-t430u-and-more/lenovo-thinkpad-e430-black/971159-1-eng-US/lenovo-thinkpad-e430-black_slideshow_main.jpg
Jumped on the black friday deal on a Thinkpad Edge so I can dump my overheating,battery killing 3 yr old HP

Sooo sick man.

So awesome.

And that picture is phenomenal!

it looks to stock nick… wtf?

oh man, someone must of hooked you up with a great deal…

Hey i see you have a Tiguan SEL sitting in the lot with some 19" savannahs on it

How about s trade for some slightly used 16" haha JK

nick is BALLING

Vws all uber da place.

2 20rd Colt AR Mags

http://www.44mag.com/images/uploads/co20_1_300.jpg

Something to replace the 50" Samsung Plasma :rofl It’s somewhat of a downgrade in picture quality to be honest, but between my daughter watching 4:3 shit on disney all day and the xbox, the image retention is getting fucking annoying.

Sharp 70" Aquos Quattron… I figure buying my new camera can wait until it gets warmer when I actually feel like going out and shooting something, plus I really want the D600, but some of the dust/grease issues getting on the sensor is keeping me from getting it right now.

http://cdn.thetechjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/bab732402ca3fa7df38dc3513910663f.jpg

I don’t know how I’m going to fit this fucking thing on this wall with my center speaker :rofl:rofl:rofl

Awesome buy ^

That’s a big ass tv, hopefully picture quality doesn’t diminish due to size but its a good tv so it shouldn’t be affected too much by pixillation

I would not have bought it if I did not look at it first. I wen’t to both hippos and best buy, was able to plug in my Thumb drive that has all 1080P content on it that I’ve used to check out TV’s in the past, stuff that I’ve seen on my own TV and know how it should looked.

The ONLY downfall to this TV over the samsung LED tv I was going to get is the matte screen. The Glass finish screens on the sammy high end LCD/LED’s add a lot of depth to any picture and make even the shittiest content look better, the Matte screen is hardly as forgiving.

Regardless, I went against my own judgement and my analness when it comes to TV’s and sacrified a little bit of Picture quality to have a mssive screen that I’ll set 8ft away from :rofl

This. I haven’t seen a better picture than the 46 inch high end Samsung I bought a few years back. I don’t know why other brands use matte, must be for glare reduction.

Ready for snow

My father has had an ariens snowblower with I believe a Briggs and Stratton engine in it forever. They are awesome.

Briggs are only in the newer ones. All the older ones have the tecumsen engines. Ariens last forever, i bought this from a guy who has about 50 different snowblowers, he had ones from the early 80s that still ran and worked 100%

It might be the Tecumseh engine in his actually. He bought it when I was a senior in high school back in 2001 joking that his old snowblower was leaving for college. Then I ended up staying local anyway and had a bitchin snowblower to use instead of a shovel lol. Regardless besides prepping it before every winter and a shear pin breaking here and there its been awesome.

My parents had an Ariens also that they just handed down to me. It’s probably 20 years old now and runs like a freakin champion. My tiny ass driveway will probably take all of 30 seconds to snow blow though, lol.