Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Well have to have a grill n chill and drag race sbardy

:lol Nice exhaust Jim, where did you order through? I know Heeltoe wants a premium for the Tsx one.

Cute Stater Cameo Alpine! Someone had to say it

I bought a toy car

and Stage 3 from Clutchnet for a slow Civic

I bought an sc10rs last spring, I think you will be very happy with that!

I bought it direct from a sales rep from J’s Racing. About the same price Go Tuning sells theirs for.

J’s racing are good people. Huge help when I was looking at suspension setups for my fit.

J’s Fit actually looks pretty cool.

I’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sorbet.

X2

Found a used one cheap with 62,000 miles. Charger parts are all sold. After selling the parts and tax return i have enough to put about 35% down payment. Still looking at a few things and wont be buying untill next month.

I don’t think I’d be buying something like that with a note on it. EEK. jussayin.

62k miles is tough. Brake jobs are cheap I heard on them.

We’ll see. May be gone by the time im ready to buy, who knows. Summers coming ill just buy a 35 foot bass boat

lol i KNEW you were gonna say a gtr… had a feeling. how much are they going for nowadays?

Found the 09 with 62k for 43,000$ not sure if thats a good deal or not. Sales guy just called me and told me it sold today anyway so, thats out lol.

Pretty much half price from new, isnt it?

Alpine went semi man status !!! We can install the perfect power adder for ya !

i woulda bought it for that

43k seems like a good deal but how to the GTR’s hold up with that kind of mileage?

Didn’t the 09’s have the transmission issues?

I think so. Also didnt they have launch control in the 09’s and then they took it away for the 10-11’s or some shit?