Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I looked at a 04 Nissan Frontier Supercharged yesterday, any known problems with those Paul? llol

http://www.good-win-racing.com/miata/images/items/EnergyDiffblack.jpg

Differential bushings for the miata.

pjb is right, if you have a dodge truck/suv, you WILL be replacing the tranny lol… It is inevidable, even the suvs… my buddy has a durango and replaced the tranny 4 times lol, not even joking.

My buddy here at work has a newer Cummins and has had to rebuild his tranny twice now. Smartened up the second time and had it built to handle some power

duramax > all

Cummins with a stick> autotragic

I had a dodge 1500 and I never had to replace my tranny… just sayin… lol. But I did only own it a few years.

word. Duramax + allison

I’m hoping this one will be good for a while. I don’t plan on towing anything with it anytime soon, just using it as a daily driver. I loaded up the “economy” tune in her last night (which is still +40hp from stock) and am knocking down 20mpgs… Not too shabby for a truck that weighs over 8k lbs

allisons are beast

Trading my Silverado in next year on a 6 speed man. Cummins.

Cummins > Duramax > Powerjoke

Stick a cummins in a different truck and I’d be down. I’ve seen too many dodges fall apart sitting at red lights lol. I’m trading my silverado on another this summer.

With the 2013 dodge they made a deal with Chrysler and have the Allison with the cummins… Game over

I dont know a damn thing about Nissans.

My brother has a Bullydog tuner on his Ram and he gets 22+ mpg and drives the truck like he stole it.

The dodge auto trannys r better than the sticks behind the diesel

I specifically wanted an auto since the traffic here in Norfolk sucks so bad. Sitting in over an hour of traffic to drive 12 miles home gets old very quickly with a manual trans. It’s bad enough that I dreaded driving my BMW because it just wasn’t fun anymore. I did go out and have a little bit of fun today as I was running errands though. Rolling into the throttle at ~25mph means the rear tires don’t stand a chance :rofl

This silly thing, but I haven’t had an actual cigarette since Friday, not do I feel the need to rip anyone’s head off so its a start.

good luck man.

Does it really taste like a cigarette?

It’s cigaretteish. There’s no burning so the taste isn’t as strong. I’d compare it more the the taste you’d get using unflavored tobacco through a hookah.