Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

my brothers Cummins gets 24 mpg

Doubt it.

It does. '05 Ram 2500 with a Bullydog tuner.

He might be trading it in on a 1/2 ton Ram this week though.

Cummins>All

:rofl:rofl

I get around 19-20 city and 25 hwy, hand calculated with mine. I have the Smarty Jr tuner.

Well after 15hrs on the road I am happy to get 14mpg trailer on with a car on board. PJB that mileage your brother gets drops when you add DRW’s.

nah they get good mileage. I got good mileage too till Ford put their latest updates on mine…bastards…lost 5 mpg on a flash. Will be getting it reverted very soon.

Does your truck have DPF? I know that will kill the mpg’s QUICK when it goes into re-gen. Any mods or is it stock?

no DPF…too old for that. Basically a stock truck. The Ford dealer told me the mileage would drop but I was forced to have it flashed before they would replace the injectors. No biggie…it will be $75 to revert and I get my mileage back.

I only get 38-40 with my diesel. Dam DPF filter. :confused:

Thanks again!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/931305_4586492911612_773893469_n.jpg

Very nice looking dresser! Willing to sell it for $80? I think it would make a perfect birthday present for PJB!

You need help delivering?

$80 is very tempting…Gotta find out if i’m pregnant first. All set with the delivery, Got to ride in the F-150 (13mpg) so i’m pretty stoked.

trailer is dope

…waiting for pic of viper

Yeah what he said^ I’m curious to see what a drug dealers neglected viper looks like.

Its not that its neglected its just that he had so much money at one point in time he just didnt give a fuck… Titles from 2001 and hes driven it 3,000 miles in 13 years lol

So did you buy it? I’m interested to see it too. Is it red? Lol