powdercoaters?

on the calipers gloss black…

there is your problem… you would have better results if you actually use the brush and paint them by hand. If you prep them well they turn out nicely no dripping or anything…

damn! you’re doing mine then!!!

I bought the spray paint, not a can of paint.
I did them in silver.

All i’ve got right now is flat… either way, if you’ve gotta send the wheels, might as well send both. The rubber seals would make me a little nervous on doing them for the first time.

the wheels arent on the truck… i have the steelies on… 20’s are already off i just have to take the tires off…

I only want black chrome for the wheels though i think…

+1 for powdertech, right down the road from me too. They did my buddy’s 400ex frame which he trail rode for 2+ years afterwards… not a mark on it when he sold it. They do good work.

IMO I would not waste your mory powdercoating your stock wheels, put that money towards a aftermarket set of rims and have 2 sets that’s are nice. It’s always good to have the stock wheels, just my 2 cents

good point :thumbup

x2 on the +1 for powdertech, bunch of cool guys and there black chrome looks sick!

Where on RT7 is powder tech located? I want to get my turbo manifold done.

Duanesburg

yea “your” wheels were done when I owned them. u jackass!

Black Chrome is sick! I had Powdertech coat my valve covers that color.

If you had read my prior posts and welcome thread you would see that I was planning to sell my stock 20’s and pic up 22" replicas…

I decided against that and decided to powdercoat my 20’s for summer driving, already have the steelies for winter and am thinking about a light set of possibly ccw’s for the track…

Can you post pics how it turned out? I want to make sure it’s the right Black chrome… Thanks!

CCW’s for summer. keep the stockers for when u sell it.

haha nope…

i really see no point in spending $3000 on wheels that u are only going to use 3-4 times a year. makes no sense. stop conforming to the rest of the TBSS community and rock them summer long.

http://www.kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/pics/engine1.jpg

http://www.kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/pics/nissan.jpg

Looks like shit,

hahah jk . I am jelous

Who on this board was able to powder coat??? I need my calipers done!

I want some quotes!