powdercoaters?

Same place you brought your exhaust shit to you moron

Soon, but not soon enough :ninja

Powdertech couldn’t do the right black chrome… looks like I may be taking the wheels down to Prodigy in Westchester…

I want a dark gray/gunmetal…
I was thinking about powdertech but I want to get some other prices too. I can ship them to Rochester and have them done for $150

K,
Powdertech did my 17 inch stockers on my '08 Si when i had it last year. They did them for about $95 a wheel. They matched my lug nuts at no extra cost. Total came to just around $400 for all four. They came out really really good though and turnaround time was only about a week. I don’t think they could do black chrome, since im pretty sure they don’t do chrome dipping there, but they can def powdercoat a lot of diff colors.

And btw, hows the truck? Back from the body shop yet?

How did they not do the right color? Didn’t you see the “color washers” they have?

I need my winter wheels powedercoated for the Lexus, but they need to be sandblasted down good first… Whats 4 wheels usually cost?

$80 per wheel is what i paid

G2 caliper paint works awesome. there is also ASE powder coating.

THe quoted my $150 a wheel and 2 week turnaround time as they have to ship them out…

I get the truck back tomorrow morning… it’s looking very nice… Had them do some extra stuff again… I did a photoshoot with her in pieces on Sat night and am doing another one this weekend with her all done… Maybe I will post some pics…

I didn’t say they “did not do the right color” I said they couldn’t do the right color. Meaning I didn’t have them do it cause it was not what I was looking for… They were really cool and had nice color pallets just not what I was looking for… and the price was def steep comparatively…

[QUOTE=kdubs;497045]THe quoted my $150 a wheel and 2 week turnaround time as they have to ship them out…

I get the truck back tomorrow morning… it’s looking very nice… Had them do some extra stuff again… I did a photoshoot with her in pieces on Sat night and am doing another one this weekend with her all done… Maybe I will post some pics…

Awesome. Where did you take it, and what extra stuff you get done?

Didnt read one post

But im sure its been said over and over.

But im +1’ing…

PowderTech Inc.
4779 Duanesburg Rd, Duanesburg N.Y. 12056
(518)356-1322

PowderTech does great work and well I can’t commennt on pricing cuz I get a diffrent rate than most…

The only bad thing I have to say about them is there usually way of on there delivery dates!!!I was told 2 weeks once it turned into 2.5months which really screwed my deadline on a project. And there has been other times were I dropped stuff off and was told a week and they called me 2 days later!! But as far as quality goes there great and local too !! the only other place local is ASE ( I believe is the name ) on 2nd St. in albany, well there work is ok and prices could give u a mild stroke some times !!

nothing major just the grill pieces front and back painted black and tails and 3rd brake light and rear reflectors tinted to match body color and smoke the headlights…

From what I have heard and seen they do great work just did not have what I was looking for unfortunately…

[QUOTE=kdubs;498201]nothing major just the grill pieces front and back painted black and tails and 3rd brake light and rear reflectors tinted to match body color and smoke the headlights…

Oh cool you got your headlights done too? I got my tails smoked by 86 on the forums. I’ve wanted to do my headlights too but I’m kinda concerned bout the light output difference. Obviously you didn’t do them dark so let me know if you notice any diff at night. And please take pics of them! I might jus do mine after I get the corners cleared and insides painted black.

Tails and third brake light are color matched to truck looks Awesome! Headlights are smoked and are pretty light… But I will def need HID’s… I love how it looks…

Nick is taking pics tomorrow for the Calendar so I will see if he can take some of the front to post…

yeah if you could get some pics that would be awesome. They don’t need to be super high quality. Even if it’s a cell phone pic, it’s ok. So who did them for you?

Does anyone have pics of wheels that they have powder-coated black? I’m thinking about having mine done.

Took cell pic but it doesnt do them justice…

Georges Collision in Cohoes did it… They are awesome there!!!

black chrome :excited:excited:excited:thumbup Great choice. i also plan to get my wheels and brakes done. let me know when youre going to go there, i’ll tag along for company, i need to see what colors they have and stuff, but i dont want to go alone.