Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

Sounds good man will do… Maybe ill drop them off while i go on vacation in july

CRC knocked them outa the park as usual!

Thank you again Jake! I am glad you like them. The learning curve is steep with kandys and rebuilding them taught me alot more too. Win win I guess!

y u no post pics of chocolate wheels? :frowning:

I will soon. I have about 10 more pics of work we did this week I gotta get off the camera and upload. stay tuned buddy! Any under hood pic of the intake? I forgot if we got one or not.

Some VF mounts for an R32 we did a timing chain service and a clutch kit. ECS screwed us HARD on their “clutch kit”. Put it all together, put it in first let the clutch out and absolutely nothing. take it all back apart just to find out the stand offs on the flywheel for the pressure plate are .120+ too high, therefore never engaging the clutch disk. Being the kit took 3+ weeks to get, a worthless call to ECS turned into “Send it back to us we will give it to our engineers and when they reach a conclusion we can send you a replacement” Yeah that would be 4-5+ weeks out… NO THANK YOU. Even after telling them EXACTLY what the problem is, and giving them pictures of all the components on $250K+ digital MILITARY SPEC machine equipment so they could see the thicknesses… they told is is was probably “installer error!” LOL. So off to the lathe it went, cut it down appropriately and it works perfect. But yeah, here are the mounts.

Powdercoated a cold air intake for a 5.3L.

Coated some calipers for JSE, red candy over a chrome base.

Coated a Mazda valve cover in wrinkle black and exposed raised lettering. Also TIG’d on a -10 for a catch can.

Built and then powder coated an air intake tube and charge pipe for a MK4 GTI 50 trim setup. Fitment is perfect under the hood. Installed pics coming soon, owner is waiting on a silicone tube for the diverter valve.

Another S2000 intake manifold in wrinkle black.

Harley fenders in Magic Black Satin.

Shift knob in Magic Black with a glass clear over it.

I had to copy the pics JSE took of the S2K… the valve cover, blower, after cooler and intake manifold we did… I cant stop looking at that combo! Looks great I think.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/CapitalRegionCustoms/IMG_0392-1.jpg

Nice work!

I have a couple very small things i have to drop off, also thinking about getting my coolant overflow can done too. Love the colors in the engine bay but the stock throttle body is killing it for me, i need to swap that at some point

Mazda valve cover is from a RARE beast of a Mazda engine!

Thank you very much buddy!

See if you can get a cheap spare TB. Some dont like to come apart very well. and its hard to tell if there are any plastic bushings or anything in them that could melt. Or see if there is a DIY for taking it apart or something that could shed some light on them.

The other things are cake, bring them on. :number1

installed

SWEET!!! Thanks for the pics buddy!

Thanks again man, it came out great! Ill get you some pics soon as everything goes back together, its back on the engine now but it looks like hell under the hood with the trans out!

:ninja

Did you ever get a chance to coat those random items I dropped off. Im curious what you did / gonna do with them.

I’m keen to such things.

I noticed the FE as well. All I could think was who else besides AMD has or had a Mazda FE… Bryan! then I scrolled down the thread and all was confirmed.

Are you gonna put some nitrous to that 2 liter hoss?

JoeHawk… yeah I got the pile O parts. They made their way to the blaster… thats as far as the got sofar! lol busyyyyyyyy.

Haha, indeed! :number1

Im gonna say no right now, would like to keep it all motor and would like even more to eventually track/autocross the damn thing. But we’ll see…

YUM

:ninja