Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

I will have more s2k parts to drop off very soon

where the FUCKS my valve cover niggerfaggot

its on the shelf. Back right corner to be exact. Next to a 1.8T intake on one side, but infront of a GT35R compressor housing. I can provide GPS tracking if you want to pay the $29.95 for the extra insurance

can you train a streaming webcam on it so I know it’s progress? thanks

Sounds like youre getting some decent business Mike. Good deal. Will have atleast one set of wheels for you soon!

cool man! bring it on

Sure thing I will run to best buy in a moment. brb

ok thanks

and if there’s so much as a single imperfection I will fucking burn your shit the fuck DOWN

Sooo i cant mushroom stamp it?

Sure you can, it just has to look PERFECT.

did you post a pic of that alternator? that was pretty slick!

not yet but I will asap…

Valve cover is stripped and the battery bracket thing too… check your pm’s.

Benny, your 2 brackets are done, valve cover is half stripped and ill finish it up tonight and coat it.

bracket? dafuq? I didn’t give you no got damn brackets motherfucker

you didn’t do the underside of the oil filter lid, or the mating surfaces, right?

or the inside of the tstat housing or where the hoses connect…

Did ALL the things

I actually helped you. I noticed a nick on the mating surface on both parts, so I took the liberty to touch them up with the angle grinder. It was going really well, I am very steady and have surgan like precision with my flap disks spinning at 3Krpm. Unfortunatly, I sneezed half way through, and may have put a little too much pressure into the part. So I just took more material off the opposit side. A little RTV will probably seal it fine, if not just carry a few extra qts of oil to top it off as it leaks out.

The tstat housing I fixed the hose connection for you too. I welded on 1" vband clamps to both ends. I figured since you have the car apart I would upsell my services. Just bring me the rubber hoses for the in and out and I will construct new hard lines from titanium for you. You will never have to worry about hoses slipping off again, for the small fee of $1,134.69. Unfortunatly materials prices went up slightly thanks to Obama, so I am sure you will understand.

And your valve cover was accidently run over as I backed a car out and it was drying on the floor. It only broke in half, but it was a clean break. JB weld I found out works wonders, you wont even know.

And the mushroom stamp?

It was very hot, I unfortunately learned my lesson.

but the deed was done.

The truly dicktone valve cover.

i have a valve cover from my truck. i dont know if i want to p/c it or just polish it. could you give me an estimate of how much it’d be to powdercoat it?

looks exactly like this, but it’s covered in blue spray paint, and looks like shit
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/557000-557999/557644_14_full.jpg

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=30359

-Valve cover (inline 4/6 cylinder). $65 single solid color. +$30ea for each additional coat/color. +$25ea for candy colors. +$5 for flake added to a clear. +$15 for polished letters or raised edges.

what color were you thinking?