Power commander ?'s

anyone ever work with these for adjustments and uploading Maps, to the BIKE?

Denis down at Hybridynamics works with those I do believe.

Ask Sight N Sound, I think that’s what he has on his bike, and Gatto’s did some dyno work on it and stuff.

I used one to tune a gsxr 750 on 8.5psi

i did and 98 with a pc2 and a 04 with a pc3 the pc3 sucks compared to the pc2,
the work, i would just use there “pre tune” or whatever it is if you start making adjustments and not know what ur duin you WILL blow it up. from what i remember dennis had his bike on the dyno and only made some changes at idle…

usbIII way better, but I just need to load the map, i am wonder if thats all.

what bike do you have?
do you have a pipe?
I know you can usually get a map from the pipe manufacturer.
I am looking to invest in one of these also.

I have a 06 c50 suzuki, pipe? meaning aftermarket exhaust yes I have V&H staright out, but I am going to 3" DG hard Krome super straights, I didnt know if all I had to do was uplod the map and Im done, because theres different buttons on the box itself and also you can change the % fuel curve in the makeshift excel format. I just dont know what to look for I guess pull the plugs and do it the old school way right?

? pc3 is a/f vs tp thats it
pc2 is a/f vs tp and timing and another table for a map

more control with the pc2 they got cheap with the 3

I think they simplfied it thats all no need to adj the timming with FI on a bike with just adding pipes and a charger, unless ur putting a new piston etc.

plus u can easily change the figures for increased or decreaded fuel, I think in the options you can actually adjust the timming at least for my model.

im going to do this in the spring. im curious to see how this goes for you

For a pipe and filter upgrade, the bike alomost pulls the front wheel up, with there preloaded MAP with no adjustment, not bad for a 560lbs crusier.