Power source on streets?

Lol ask hobo’s, I’m sure they know.

Just use a magnifying glass to heat it. lol

Try breaking open whatever you’re using to post on the site and use what comes out…

go to a body shop, pull infront of an open bay and ask someone to use a heat gun real quick.

or pull it off and use goo gone.

you know what pisses me off? When someone asks to borrow my tools.

dental floss.

Im not sure what travisn is thinking. Im going to tell them to get the fuck outta here. go by a friends house or something man please.

From noob of the year to this is 2 days…

Thats too bad you think that way. I wouldnt ever mind taking 5 minutes to help someone out.

you’re going to need a strong invertor to power a hair dryer…

i think theres an outlet on the sign at mighty taco… why not take it there

:lol:

yeah a hair dryer will require a large inverter… what are you trying to do here? I can’t imagine you want to dry your hair while driving. If you are trying to be clever because your heat does not work and you want to defog your windows use one of these.

DIY car wash might have an outlet someplace.

I got it.

Drive around and find someone with an above ground pool with the filter running. Preferably figure out they aren’t home or do this at like 2 AM. Unplug the filter (AT THE EXTENSION CORD END), take it to the car, plug in hair dryer, use on car, (probably need someone to hold a flashlight for you cause you shouldn’t do this under a street light or really in sight at all), then plug the filter back in and LEG IT speed the hell out of there.

:bigclap:

How the fuck is he gonna plug the flashlight in, idiot?

^he can use an inverter for the flashlight. :duh:

NYSpeed is my anti-drug

cheap chinese 2-stroke generator? I paid $75 for mine.

All for a badge… I used goo gone, and a credit card. Less embarrassing than this post.

Awesome.