Power Steering Stop Leak

My power steering fluid has been leaking quite a bit lately. Ive had to fill it up twice in a week because the pump makes loud noises.

Just need to get a few months out of it. Would stop leak work? I have heard some things about it can cause more damage.

Dont. period

ive had good experience with lucas powersteering fluid

I used lucas on a free crown vic that the main seal was blown out of. Worked perfect, It went from lossing all the fluid in 2 min, too lossing nothing. And it lasted through the whole derby! Ive also used it to quiet cars with morning sickness. So far its been in my dads pos van for 3 years. No issues.

No stop leak ever unless you’re just driving it to the junk yard. That is unless you want to buy a power steering rack and pump later on, then by all means add it.

seriously don’t bother you will fuck more up. stop leak is junk. is it pissing out or leaking how far are you getting with fluid.

I would not use it in a nice car, but it has worked for me in winter beaters and my dads van now for 3 years.

About twice a week I have to fill it up. I notice the loud squealing so I add about 1/2 a bottle of fluid and it quiets for a few days. I am only planning on keeping the car for a few more months but I don’t want to risk doing more damage if I keep it longer.

it is a sunfire it is the line. its possible to quick fix it with fuel line and hose clamps.

Hmm…thanks. Ill have to check it out to see where it is leaking.