Pregnant-this possible?

The first time my mother walked in on me jerking off, she didn’t freak out or anything like that. What she did do was insist that for her peace of mind, that she demonstrate how to place a condom on properly.

So she went to her room and returned with one, sat down beside me on my bed, and kind of pressed on my tummy motioning me to lean back some. I did as she asked as she proceeded to open the condom. I figured this is weird but I’ll just put it on fast and get it over with.

Well, I was wrong, it became apparent that she had every intention of putting it on me herself. I just watched as she rolled my foreskin back, and telling me that this was proper because otherwise the condom could slip off. Then she started to slip it on. She had to flip it over because she had it the wrong way, but she very easily had it run down my cock and to the base.

Well, that was all it took, that one downward motion. I was cumming in the condom as I was apologizing profusely, implying that it was part her fault because she came in at a bad time.

She just smiled and patted my tummy, and said something like “well, at least you didn’t make a mess.” She got up and left at this point, leaving me to wonder wtf just happened.

wat?

thats one of the most disturbing stories ive ever heard.

omg i have tears running down my face hahahahahahaha

X100,000,000^100,000,000

in for custom titles.

Troll acct or not, this was hilarious

yes it can happen it happened to me you should come and meet my son living proof for you

he wasn’t kidding…

oh, i thought the OPs buddy could use some advice on safe sex.

i was taught to be safe, but i’m not supposed to share that story. idk.

I’m still laughing at this.

6 page mark. Damn. That’s pretty good for a first (and only) thread especially when it’s not even related to the forum it’s on.

i thought this was funny til i read that crap on the previous page… now i remember why i was a lurker/noob for so long…

Funniest post ever, and it might even be a true story! I LOL so hard I blew milk out my nose.

:lol:

mY bAd.

:snky:WTF!?! :gay3:

Were going to look back on this like an American Pie movie…This one time on Nyspeed… and wow i dont even wanna think about this.

:ohyeah:

you never know, there might be that ONE, other time.