Problems with brake pad change. HELPP

Alrightttt problem. Trying to change the rear brake pads on my 1995 Nissan 240SX and I am having a problem raising the piston in the rear calipers to put the new pad. The car has ABS. Any ideas? The piston isn’t compressing. I heard there is a tool. Whats the tool called? or any other suggestions?

have to tried using a pair of large channel locks? they should compress the piston.

long ago when I had a 240 there was a tool that looked like a cube that snapped on a ratchet which allows you to spin the piston back in, if you can not find this in a CT, autozone, partsource you can always use some needle nose or similar to spin that back into place… you can try doing that, possibly pop off the brake fluid resovoir if your having some difficulty with the piston.

alrighttttttt cool thanks guys. I will try that after work.

THE PISTON HAS TO BE TURNED TO GO BACK IN…TRY A WIDE WOOD CHISEL OR SIMILAR IF YOU CANT BORROW THE CORRECT TOOL.

c clamps ftw.

first off c clamps defffffinately dont work for a 240 with abs. And i got it. We used a set of vice grips. They worked perfectly. Brake pads r changed so its all good